Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Learning how to argue.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Fundamentally bitches, mofos & niggers... If somebody tries to gas light you... then (metaphorically) give them something to add to that gas... start a fire & burn (& blow up) that mother fucker to the ground... Capice...

Ps I'm not advocating anything illegal just metaphorically putting that out there. Hope you get the picture. Peace out & night.

Will give an example of the two.

Showboating

Grandstanding

Reddit Karma.
Asexual...except for Chad I'm guessing:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Look at the top rated commentator & then the "Incel" who doesn't sugar coat their words. Both same message however one gets praised & the other gets lambasted for standing their ground.

Last edited:
My fist is my argument

Be tall and attractive and you will never have to argue with anyone about anything.

Learn to argue to prove the blackpill

Whatever I say will not be taken seriously, because it is said by me, combination of my unmanly gfag looks, and my infamy as misogynistic fag

Rational. Because no one wants to realy understand. Everybody just wants to put their thoughts into mind of others. Why to waste time on words therefore im asking?

Rational. Because no one wants to realy understand. Everybody just wants to put their thoughts into mind of others. Why to waste time on words therefore im asking?
I'll give this one to you

To all the anti Incels who love to use this technique.

Screenshot 20190713 063745

Ps. She's an anti inceller but even she acknowledges the inadmission of anecdotal hearsay stories & evidence.

Don't argue with them.

They were raised on straight propaganda!