Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least favourite users?

Myself. I hate my genes thus I hate myself.

Gfdi you peice of crap. And to think I wasn't hated (on this site at least, everywhere else is a shit show). But now here I am hated, it is truly over
cope

I only mentioned you because of your post, didn't want you to feel left out and all.

I don't hate anyone here but i do find couple of users to be straight up retarded.

Also a lot of fakecels, yea i def hate them.

I don't really hate anyone on here, tbh. I pretty much feel indifferent, torwards most members. However if i had to pick someone, i would probably go with @ThoughtfulCel since his gorilla gimmick is rather annoying, plus he doesn't really contributes anything to the forum. Also he has me blocked, which pisses me of.
Same. The gorilla avi thing is really unfunny and he’s a racebaiting nigcel who hates pigskins. He also has claimed he was too cool to block me,blocked me a few days after then randomly unblocked me later on. What a pussy lol. Be consistent at least

Same. The gorilla avi thing is really unfunny and he’s a racebaiting nigcel who hates pigskins. He also has claimed he was too cool to block me,blocked me a few days after then randomly unblocked me later on. What a pussy lol. Be consistent at least

Lmao, you always appear whenever I call this guy out
keep sucking his dick faggot.
Don’t forget to drain his balls nigga :feelshaha:
Shut the fuck up. Go eat a dick, you tranny.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210527-234346_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210527-234346_Chrome.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 15
Too Blackpilled to care.

Last edited: