Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least favourite users?

Neetard for just general annoyingness and that one gorilla guy

@TheSecondComing is kinda annoying so he gets a mention

@RREEEEEEEEE: Bluepilled curry who cannot accept the racepill and bullies me for being disabled.
:feelskek: Not my fault you can't accept the fact I am not self-hating because of my race.

Anybody with an anime avi

Poor @ThoughtfulCel couldn't hurt a fly and still got hate all because of his gimmick
Notice how every user who hates me are genuine pieces of human garbage who have no good reason to hate me and i have blocked.

Wonder why
af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10.jpg

The only people i hate are those who attack me or others for no reason. I'm one of the most neutral people on this forum.

I only block human garbage.

Also its not a gimmick for the last time. I really am a Gorilla, i don't know why thats so hard for people to believe

Last edited:
My least favorite are @MENSA_IQcel (rip kek) and @BlkPillPres

Notice how every user who hates me are genuine pieces of human garbage who have no good reason to hate me and i have blocked.

Wonder why
af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10.jpg

The only people i hate are those who attack me or others for no reason. I'm one of the most neutral people on this forum.

I only block human garbage.

Also its not a gimmick for the last time. I really am a Gorilla, i don't know why thats so hard for people to believe
elab on joelossus

elab on joelossus
Pretty sure we disagreed on something in the past and he sperged about it.

Though to be honest it happened such a long time ago i don't fully remember. I didn't block him for no reason though, that im certain.

Idk but everyone here is pretty cool.
There really hasn't been anyone that I've come across so far that has stuck out as a complete and utter fucking nuisance.

no one

I find it hard to hate anyone unless they attacked me personally or whatever. disagreements don't mean i have to hate someone.

Last edited:
low inhibmaxxed thread

I'm not gonna name exact names because that would be individual targeted bullying, but here are my least favorite TYPES of users:

1. fakecels. People who have bragged about female contact or sex havers that haven't confessed.
2. users who spam BBC / JBB theory
3. users who say "hur dur u can't be incel until 25 hur dur"
4. users who try to play incel opression olympics and say "hur dur if ur not 1/10 deformed ur fakecel"
5. users who say "if you have one X trait you can't be incel" usually bashing tallcels, whitecels, blackcels, etc, for no reason.

Thats it. You people know who you are.
basically my list tbh
@Venomkore
hi’s me

on further consideration I think bpp is probably my least favorite poster but thats hardly a controversial opinion

@God because he's responsible for this whole mess

on further consideration I think btp is probably my least favorite poster but thats hardly a controversial opinion
what did blacktarpill do to you

nobody really, i don't have a specific person i dislike on here

All the pedos (especially NDG), fakecels, gatekeepers
I find all the anime shit gay, I don't really hate it tho

Last edited:
Can't think one

All the pedos (especially NDG), fakecels, gatekeepers
I find all the anime shit gay, I don't really hate it tho
NDG is funny. Anime is pretty cringe

I've been saying this for a lifetime. Jfl if you think actual smart people are wasting their time rotting in a site like this.
You don't necessarily have to rot here, you can enter every once in a while