Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Leddit cucks are making fun of nosecel now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They've gone too far, it's time for an all-out incel uprising :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Beta

That is the most blessed saint ricecel that I've ever seen. Bless him.

I've a long fat nose but his makes mine look almost average

Lookism strikes again. If he had Chad looks, they wouldn't be saying that

I feel for my nosecel brothers out there.

The lipcel is ridiculously absurd. He lips look rather sensual and if he would be kind and a decent human he isn’t bad looking. I think he looks very interesting. I am more attracted to interesting, to intellect and kindness than to predictably handsome.
he's not even that bad looking. it's kinda sad how incels can only see themselves in a bad light
The nose is pretty bulbous, but its not like it's hard to overcome that by being a decent, interesting person.

This is all it takes.
Literally.
This is all it takes for a woman to put a man into investigation, one call.
Hell, to put a man in jail(there have been multiple cases of foids lying, having men's lives ruined, having their youth taken away from them)

All you need to do is lie, here are two cases over 6 months:
Again:
And cases above being black men(incels are all white xd. post it /inceltear/!)

Other media is beginning to take about it:

The number of lives that women have ruined from lies far outdo any "incel events" over the past few years.

This dude literally has my nose Shape, it's the ugliest possible nose shape in the world even worse than nigga noses and hooked sand noses.

That is the most blessed saint ricecel that I've ever seen. Bless him.
On the plus side he can ascend by getting a nose and lipjob. Unless he's also a manlet then it's ogre.

The lipcel is ridiculously absurd. He lips look rather sensual and if he would be kind and a decent human he isn’t bad looking. I think he looks very interesting. I am more attracted to interesting, to intellect and kindness than to predictably handsome.
he's not even that bad looking. it's kinda sad how incels can only see themselves in a bad light
The nose is pretty bulbous, but its not like it's hard to overcome that by being a decent, interesting person.
They don't actually believe this shit, they're 100% narcissistic liars running off a script for the lols, no way is anyone this detached from reality.

Misandry sub, very toxic

reverse halo effect

Feel sorry for the guy

Feel bad for him

Soon all sub 8 men will get jailed

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You can't make this shit up JFL the memes write themselves :lul::lul::lul:

Do incels even have a presence on reddit anymore? Why can’t they leave us be.

he doesnt even have a neckbeard lol