Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leftism is for foids

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Women are naturally more collectivist when it comes to things like gender, which is why they're so easy to dupe by Jews and also why many white women are radical feminists and leftists. However, collectivism when it comes to race is almost never seen in foids, but ESPECIALLY white ones. Nazism is an almost entirely male-dominated sport. Most "female Nazis" are only like that because their boyfriends are fash. Remember, women only follow the status quo because they're social butterflies. They would NEVER want to risk lowering themselves on the social ladder, hence why they get all those brownie points. The only exceptions to that rule are women who are just batshit insane, like Tila Tequila or Valeria Lukyanova. Only crazy women are attracted to Nazism, and that's pretty much where the list ends.

Now, I'm obviously not ripping on any leftists on here, but at the same time, it should be said that leftism is a female sport while rightism is a male sport. That's all.

Furthermore, women do not challenge the status quo. If something is popular, say ethnopluralism, multiculturalism, etc then they're going to follow it. Period.

Last edited:
The only reason I can think of as to why a foid would join the nazi party is to impress Nazi Chad

High iq observation

Most Foids dont have political identities. They lean left but thats because the media promotes virtue signalling, in the end they want to get chad. This is a common occurrence with liberal and conservative foids.

Most "female Nazis" are only like that because their boyfriends are fash

I can confirm that since I am in touch with the so called ''rightwing scene''. I actually had a conversation a couple of days ago with someone I know way back from grammar school. This is actually worth another thread since it really confirms the point, that ''rightwing females'' do not even exist.

Wherever Chad goes foids go. If nazis took over the U.S tomorrow all the liberal sjw sluts who are "nazi punchers" would be sucking off nazi Chad's immediately

foids like ideals over science and facts so yes