Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftist articles on "the hardships of being a short men" always conveniently leave out that most women want short men dead.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
They always mention non issues like how much less money you'll make in your career, or how other men say mean things to you if your short, or how you'll be an outlier doing certain jobs.

Always mentioning non issues I could care less about.

But not the important issue that women have banned me from donating my sperm and want me dead because I'm short

wait, short men cant donate sperm? what the ever loving fuck

I find that both sides of the spectrum shit on short men. The Left tries to bluepill you and talks about personality, the right does this boomer tier shit and says to own it up, it's not a big deal and leaning towards redpill tier copes while both shit on manlets anyways for their height.

Either way soyciety is never gonna let up on height discrimination.

wait, short men cant donate sperm? what the ever loving fuck
sperm banks are the biggest blackpills out there. Go look into it, donors have to be over 6ft with an ivy league education or nobody takes the sperm, so most places have minimum physical requirements. I've heard about extreme cases where guys had to prove good family medical history back 3 generations.