Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Leftists and foids have an incredibly contradictory worldview

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Racism, sexism, homophobia are supposed to be unethical because one has to judge humans by inalterable characteristics when employing such bigotries, as they are rooted in genetics and biology

However, leftists/foids attack incels all day on the basis of ugliness, which is genetically induced. Furthermore, even if they genuinely hate incels for our "bad personality", and not appearance, it well known that personality is heavily genetic as well. Twin studies have attested to this fact. Even when separated at birth and raised in different environments, identical twins usually end up having the same remarkably similar personalities.

Their worldview isn't coherent, it's obviously just self serving/ status maxxing for the people who espouse it.

If you look ugly, you must be bad, that's how they think

Their worldview isn't coherent, it's obviously just self serving/ status maxxing for the people who espouse it.

Being ugly is a shitty experience if I could rate my experience being an ugly man I’d give negative stars

WHat you say is true, but I think you have a better chance in proving the actual science to left leaning people. Right don't believe in science and have a very red pill "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" kind of philosophy. Inceldom is a systematic problem.

Being ugly is a shitty experience if I could rate my experience being an ugly man I’d give negative stars

WHat you say is true, but I think you have a better chance in proving the actual science to left leaning people. Right don't believe in science and have a very red pill "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" kind of philosophy. Inceldom is a systematic problem.