Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leg Lengthening is cucked

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
You have to pass for a painfull process only to get validation from holes. And most probably your situation will not improve unless you have a good face or NT at least to enjoy "social life".
And is expensive.
So no I rather pay facial surgeries than going for that painfull shit. And what about if those bones get break if you for example run or jump? I think those bones can break in any moment .

super over for giga manlets, no way out

I'm only 5'7 but my face is still the bigger problem.

only to get validation from holes
I'm not promoting leg lengthening surgery, as you say it's expensive and painful and who knows what the long term effects are.

BUT

Taller men get validation from everyone. Just like being beautiful helps you in all facets of life - you earn more money, you get treated better by the justice system, etc. - being tall helps you in all facets of life. A few inches of bone really does change things. Tall men are assigned more value by society than short men for everything.

i would never do it tbh

You have to pass for a painfull process only to get validation from holes. And most probably your situation will not improve unless you have a good face or NT at least to enjoy "social life".
And is expensive.
So no I rather pay facial surgeries than going for that painfull shit. And what about if those bones get break if you for example run or jump? I think those bones can break in any moment .
Why is facial surgery not validation from holes but LL is? Can't see the logic my nigga.

If it was just the money I would get a job asap and moneymaxx but it's the whole procedure that's just too difficult and painful.

Yes this picture explain all above.
I'm not promoting leg lengthening surgery, as you say it's expensive and painful and who knows what the long term effects are.

BUT

Taller men get validation from everyone. Just like being beautiful helps you in all facets of life - you earn more money, you get treated better by the justice system, etc. - being tall helps you in all facets of life. A few inches of bone really does change things. Tall men are assigned more value by society than short men for everything.
Yes, but I think leg lengthening is too hard to achieve, for example you need somebody to support you. If you're rich ok, but if you have to work by yourself, who is gonna take care of you? I mean is good for a gigamanlet but maybe you do that and in the end you don't gonna get laid. I mean is painful and maybe you cannot achieve get wet or maybe society still treats you like shit.

Why is facial surgery not validation from holes but LL is? Can't see the logic my nigga.
Yes facial surgery is validation too and leg lengthening. I say that I rather facial surgery because even if you can not get laid at least you can be better with yourself, but leg lengthening is with the only purpose of getting laid or be accepted and maybe you can't achieve that.
If it was just the money I would get a job asap and moneymaxx but it's the whole procedure that's just too difficult and painful.
I agree, maybe if I can do the facial surgeries and then I have some money and inform myself maybe I do LL but the pain and I think you can have future problems with your bones, Idk. Maybe for a youngcel, but in my case I prefer stay like this.

I do it so I will be able to kick the shit out of white knights

BUT

I can't believe people here are condemning one another for looksmaxing & trying to improve their lot in life.