Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Legalizing weed in California earlier could have prevented the Isla Vista Massacre

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I was thinking why did Elliot never once mention weed in his manifesto yet he lived in California as an adult but then I remembered Denver was the first to legalize it in 2015. I think it could preventing Elliot from killing his roommates to death by stabbing them repeatedly with a knife. And if you go back in history, you can clearly see the true purpose of Columbine being on 4/20 wasn't about Hitler it was to protest the weed laws that only visionaries and true patriots like Dylan and Eric could tell even back then were unconstitutional but were so high iq they could predict it wouldn't happen in their life times. They really had no choice. It's only being legalized now because of their efforts. It was a shame no one else saw it their way.

Last edited:
Does he mention weed in his manifesto?

I think weed is overrated tbh.

highly doubt it tbh but then again i know he got drunk a lot but still think he would have gone through with it

highly doubt it tbh but then again i know he got drunk a lot but still think he would have gone through with it
drunkeness = retardation. normiebrew

drunkeness = retardation. normiebrew
I have love for drunkcels. I don't like to drink either but it's not just normies who like alcohol.

And if you go back in history, you can clearly see the true purpose of Columbine being on 4/20 wasn't about Hitler it was to protest the weed laws that only visionaries and true patriots like Dylan and Eric could tell even back then were unconstitutional.
could I have a source? That sounds very interesting I never heard that before

I was thinking why did Elliot never once mention weed in his manifesto yet he lived in California as an adult but then I remembered Denver was the first to legalize it in 2015. I think it could preventing Elliot from killing his roommates to death by stabbing them repeatedly with a knife. And if you go back in history, you can clearly see the true purpose of Columbine being on 4/20 wasn't about Hitler it was to protest the weed laws that only visionaries and true patriots like Dylan and Eric could tell even back then were unconstitutional. It was a shame no one else saw it their way.

Holy shit I hadn't made the connection that 4/20 was Columbine! That's exciting.

The Supreme Gentleman mentions weed in his manifesto once. When he went out on Halloween to a party he had heard about, ER saw some pot smokers in the corner of the house but no one else. Thus, he left and he pulled a knife after being mocked by passerby. Stigma against weed due to its' illegality and ER's anxiety likely contributed to him not asking to smoke.

In my experience weed is the absolute best defense against the social isolation, feelings of powerlessness and anxiety that incel conditions produce. Cost and tolerance are a bitch but marijuana could have definitely prevented Columbine and Isla Vista by reducing the bad feelings that fueled the carnage.

Last edited:
Holy shit I hadn't made the connection that 4/20 was Columbine! That's exciting.

The Supreme Gentleman mentions weed in his manifesto once. When he went out on Halloween to a party he had heard about, ER saw some pot smokers in the corner of the house but no one else. Thus, he left and he pulled a knife after being mocked by passerby. Stigma against weed due to its' illegality and ER's anxiety likely contributed to him not asking to smoke.

In my experience weed is the absolute best defense against the social isolation, feelings of powerlessness and anxiety that incel conditions produce. Cost and tolerance are a bitch but marijuana could have definitely prevented Columbine and Isla Vista by reducing the bad feelings that fueled the carnage.
the isla vista police KILLED elliot and everyone elliot killed
FUCK 12

I actually finished reading his mainfesto 2 days ago kek

I was thinking why did Elliot never once mention weed in his manifesto yet he lived in California as an adult but then I remembered Denver was the first to legalize it in 2015. I think it could preventing Elliot from killing his roommates to death by stabbing them repeatedly with a knife. And if you go back in history, you can clearly see the true purpose of Columbine being on 4/20 wasn't about Hitler it was to protest the weed laws that only visionaries and true patriots like Dylan and Eric could tell even back then were unconstitutional but were so high iq they could predict it wouldn't happen in their life times. They really had no choice. It's only being legalized now because of their efforts. It was a shame no one else saw it their way.

Weed would have only made him think more deeply into things but you have a point I think he might have lost the motivation to go through with the
day of retribution because of being in a haze.