Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Leonardo DiCaprio was in my dream (rent free)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
He was in a big open church/hall in the center of my town fighting Ronaldo. Both could fly btw.

The way the game worked in the dream was that there were 2 players controlling one character. So with DiCaprio there was someone controlling his movement and then I was the 2nd player and was controlling his double jump and shooting fireballs or somethin from his palms.

Ronaldo was muscly and each muscle was like a shield. Once all the muscles were gone then you could actually do damage to his actual health. So for example if a fireball hit his bicep then it would deflate and then you can now do damage to his health by shooting him in that area.

The 2nd player controlling Ronaldo was the toad from Mario. And the 1st player controlling Ronaldos movement n all dat was someone ik irl.

The fight was tense.

I killed Ronaldo almost instantly. He didn do anything back as if he was afk but then I had to fight the toad. The toad is what was difficult to fight. He had this power where he shot this big purple expolsive beam of light and if I were in it it would do damage to your health.

Whenever he used this power I had to be behind an object and there was this tombstone looking thingy on the stand in the church which I took cover behind.

Next he's firing rockets at me and it's like pharah from overwatch and I have to stay away from any surface otherwise the rockets will damage me. I b describing them as rockets but they looked like small spheres of light that moved in a spiral to its target. Mine was glowing blue his was glowing red.

Then DiCaprio dies so it's me Vs the toad. I'm Mario btw. So there's this point where the toad has got me in a corner firing rockets so Im against the wall then I build bricks around me like the ones in mario and he can't hit me.

Then all of a sudden it's a situation where the toad is against the wall and he builds these triangle shaped things to block the rockets I'm firing at him and the person ik irl who is controlling him is teasing me about it.

Then all of a sudden DiCaprio gets shot up through the ceiling making a hole through the roof and he comes back down and is falling to the side of the building about to hit the ground

then Spiderman leans over the edge of the roof and shoots down a dark metal spiral springy thing that saves DiCaprio just before he hits the ground.

then he brings him up to the roof and says something then I lost memory of what happens after that but the dream did continue.

I look like a balding Leonardo ngl