Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lesbian couples shown in TV series makes me fucking mad

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Lately I've been bingewatchmaxing to cope. So in the last 3 days I've watched The Haunting the Hill House and Shameless season 10. And guess what, both the shows have a lesbian couple. The frequent portrayal of lesbian relationships in shows is gonna motivate other foids to become a lesbian too.

Gay men are never shown shaming foids but lesbian foids are always talking about how good a vagina feels and how ugly a man's ball sack is and how foids can always give them orgasms but men can't. They are always shown shaming and hating men and laughing at foids who fuck men. Foids turn lesbians because they hate the 95% of male population.

Already Chads were a huge competition for us and now these fucking lesbians. Every foid in this world is either a bisexual or a lesbian, none of them are straight. To begin with every foid is Chadsexual but since they fail to get a Chad they turn lesbian and start fucking other foids. The lesbianpill is fucking brutal. If a foid were given a choice as to who they wanna fuck, the order of precedence will be in this order :
  1. Gigachads
  2. Chads
  3. Gigastacy
  4. Stacy
  5. Becky (all tiers)
  6. High tier normies
That's it. Anyone who falls below this scale is doomed for life. Even if Chads go extinct magically we still won't stand a chance. Foids will gladly fuck other foids instead of us. At least we can compete against Chads by looksmaxing but there is no way we can compete against other foids. These dykes make me wanna rip my face off.

Low iq cope tbh
Yeah it is. Every show is getting cucked. Feminism, lesbians, faggots, misandry, straight couple divorcing and lgbtq couples living happily, these are the only things which are shown. FUCK IT.

Jfl at allowing women to get married or even date. Just cuck your own men theort

How do you stand shameless?

I was going to fall for the harem meme when I get my own epstein island but thanks to your reminder I will not.

Time to trannymaxx

How do you stand shameless?
I felt a connection with the show. A few years back my family was just as poor as the Gallaghers. That's why I started watching it in the first place. But soon the show was all about faggots and dykes and man hatred.

I avoid all TV, outside world, certain social media groups and they still find me. Even in football diversity quotas elevate foids to 500k salaries for mediocre football punditry. Esports host big money tournaments for average foid gamers. If you start a successful company and dont hire them then you will be sued for gender discrimination. No escape

See my threads on white lesbians converting ethnics
https://incels.is/threads/white-women-are-now-competing-with-white-men-for-asian-women.173847/
https://incels.is/threads/white-wom...ids-from-currymen-sequel.174305/#post-3723296

I avoid all TV, outside world, certain social media groups and they still find me. Even in football diversity quotas elevate foids to 500k salaries for mediocre football punditry. Esports host big money tournaments for average foid gamers. If you start a successful company and dont hire them then you will be sued for gender discrimination. No escape

See my threads on white lesbians converting ethnics
https://incels.is/threads/white-women-are-now-competing-with-white-men-for-asian-women.173847/
https://incels.is/threads/white-wom...ids-from-currymen-sequel.174305/#post-3723296
All of your threads are BASED. Foids and especially dykes are getting all the privileges in the world. Ethinic women are also getting everything, they are fucking white Chads as well as white foids.

Your a curry right? Do white foids fuck curry foids too? Or is being gay still a taboo there?

All of your threads are BASED. Foids and especially dykes are getting all the privileges in the world. Ethinic women are also getting everything, they are fucking white Chads as well as white foids.

Your a curry right? Do white foids fuck curry foids too? Or is being gay still a taboo there?

Yes.

Curry foids are the biggest sl**s, they pretend to be good and moral but they are very dirty. They f*** everything white, doesn't matter what gender or sexuality, only colour matters to them.

They are also very easily led and influenced by whites which is why they are more susceptible to these things. Strong culture is preventing it but too much assimilation going on in the west, true colours coming out

This shit wont happen in India, too much "misogyny" which means men rejecting simp ideology. It could go south and end up like thailand with a lot of sex tourists... need to see what happens in the future.

Look how easy it was for this one to turn lesbian and cheat on her boyfriend

Last edited:
Yes.

Curry foids are the biggest sl**s, they pretend to be good and moral but they are very dirty. They f*** everything white, doesn't matter what gender or sexuality, only colour matters to them.

They are also very easily led and influenced by whites which is why they are more susceptible to these things. Strong culture is preventing it but too much assimilation going on in the west, true colours coming out

This shit wont happen in India, too much "misogyny" which means men rejecting simp ideology. It could go south and end up like thailand with a lot of sex tourists... need to see what happens in the future.

Fucking brutal man. Fucking brutal. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yes.

Most women are lesbians

Literally every woman seems to be chad only these days...

I hate it when people ruin shows by obstructing the plot or story for the sake of propaganda

I don't watch mormflix