Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lesbian cunt refused to hang with me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now remembered few years ago approacchead femoid in fb, culturally compatible, by us having common interests. And she said is lesbian. Ok, you lesbian, so lets go out as two dudes, and search for girls then, one for you, one for me, I said. But cunt refused. Fake lesbian, waiting for chad, or real, but stuck up cunt, whatever, gas for not helping me to search for cute girls in streets

poor Napoleon, heavily rejected by foids from kikebook

Ok, you lesbian, so lets go out as two dudes, and search for girls then, one for you, one for me, I said. But cunt refused.
low inhib and improvisation god, destroyed by fake humorless roastie, sad

low inhib and improvisation god, destroyed by fake humorless roastie, sad
But I was serious. If she really lesbian, then we can just do friendly hanging, with some drinking and searching for cute teen girls

But I was serious. If she really lesbian, then we can just do friendly hanging, with some drinking and searching for cute teen girls
yeah, but even if she wasn't, what you said would have been spontaneous and funny, except only chad be funny

Lesbians think im a creep.

I would like to hang them...

poor Napoleon, heavily rejected by foids from kikebook

No such thing as a lesbian, they're just foid waiting for chad. It also brings them minority/victim status, which is equal as being god in the marxist-leninist state religion of 2019

hahaha

Lesbians are chadsexuals.