[Serious] Lesbiancels? Shouldn't they be here?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Just think about it. There are no gaycels and no femcels, men just have a high sex drive, so anyone gets to fuck and date. But what about lesbians? Don't they suffer as much as we do or do I misunderstand the LGBTQ++ lifestyle?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Virgin petite gf or death
★★★★★
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Cybercel, Outcastcel, Retro Gamercel
-
Lesbiancels.co

No...
:feelstrash:

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
lesbians can find partners easily. remember foids are hypergamous and go for looks money and status when it comes to finding a man. it's not the same for lesbians.

Last edited:
horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
-
They’re lesbians until they find chad i.e. they’re chadsexual

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
JoinedNov 19, 2017Messages4,104

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
lesbians an find partners easily. remember foids are hypergamous and go for looks money and status when it comes to finding a man. it's not the same for lesbians.
I wasn't aware of that. I assumed they would also monkey branch from roasty to roasty. Like using the pussy lips as branches to swing to other pussy lips.
They’re lesbians until they find chad i.e. they’re chadsexual
I don't believe in the homosexuality is a choice meme. Gay sex fucking disgusts me, could never "choose" to do that.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
I wasn't aware of that. I assumed they would also monkey branch from roasty to roasty. Like using the pussy lips as branches to swing to other pussy lips.
It's because women see other women as human beings, not something to be used and disposed of when it's convenient.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
congratulations, you've created one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on this website.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
It's because women see other women as human beings, not something to be used and disposed of when it's convenient.
Thanks, I think this is the answer I was looking for.
congratulations, you've created one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on this website.
Thx I guess?

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Veteran
-
all women have many psl points from shaving body,makeup, clothes, hair and other crap,basically nonfat woman is attractive because of these things

thats why they dont have issues with finding woman partner cuz theyre all faking their look this way anyway

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

NoFap paused; NoCaffeine; int. fasting paused
-
Thought about that too recently. Another thing I asked myself was, if gays are basically running on a female program concerning sex do they also share the same attraction patterns of pickyness? Yes they have a high sex drive, but even some incels reject uggos. I could imagine that there are sub 3 or 2 Gaycels, they are prolly just very few and they often rope. Just a theory.
In reverse are lesbians then less picky acording to this theory or is it totally different? Maybe they have the pickyness maybe not.

In both homosexual cases dimorphism related "ugliness" prolly doesn't exist though because of the sub dom dynamic, which would make inceldom even more rare.

I mean being a gender affected by hypergamy might as well be environmental which changes things totally. As far as I know there were not that many male incels after ww2?

Questions over questions...

We really need academic blackpill studies.

Last edited:
anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
You deserve to get permab& for this, you fucking numale faggot.

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
Theres very few of them so I think they're less picky than straights and homos. The few lesbians that I did know about are mostly just very plain, probably to keep men away.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
There is no such thing called lesbians. Women go lesbo when there is no chad around or she fears the societal taboo against fucking dogs.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
-
This suggestion should be a borderline bannable offense.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
What the fuck is this shit?

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
Just think about it. There are no gaycels and no femcels, men just have a high sex drive, so anyone gets to fuck and date. But what about lesbians? Don't they suffer as much as we do or do I misunderstand the LGBTQ++ lifestyle?
No, let me explain why:

Gays can get female pussy, if they want, but they don't like it. They also can get cock anytime they want. Since cock is the cheapest thing on planet Earth. Be it pussy or cock, gays actually have 2 options. They also get attention and validation from everyone, and in 2019 they are pretty much untouchable. If you dare criticize the alphabet gang, they will doxx you online, get you fired from your job and send antifa to break your kneecaps.

Lesbians also can't be considered Incels, or be considered to suffer as much as Incels, for similar reasons as the gays.
Since even if they are ugly or masculine they can get pussy. And even if they have a disfigured face, they can still get hundreds of thousands of penis/males.

Heck, I would have no problem dating/fucking a lesbian. Unless, of course, they are some kind of unhygienic, dirty, nasty, disgusting, obese, smoking/drug user. But those things would have nothing to do with her sexuality, and more to do with hygiene and self care.

I don't understand what you mean by what the lesbians suffer. What do you think the lesbians suffer? Being loved and accepted by society is suffering? Having both male and female fuck buddies is suffering? We are in 2019 lesbians are treated with more respect than Jesus Christ himself.

Comparing their suffering, if they even go through any suffering, to Incel suffering is like comparing heaven to hell.

The only suffering they may go through, might be mental suffering. Since most lesbian foids are fucked up in the head. They have everything, but they still are so mentally deranged that they try to cut their tits off and be a "man". Any suffering they may go through is self inflicted.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
Lesbians dont exist, they are chadsexual.

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
Lesbians don't exist,every lesbian I went to school with has a child, or fucks dudes frequently. Ugly females cope with other females until they can get the dick from Chad or Tyrone.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

-
Are u fucking stupid ofc not
Traps, gay content, worship and praise (of both males and females)
U should get warning for that
Faggots should be sent to Saudi Arabia.
They know what to do with them there.

Overlord
-
Faggots should be sent to Saudi Arabia.
They know what to do with them there.
Kill all fags kill all fags
This might be the one site where faggots arent allowed so i fucking HATE when somebody posts fag stuff here :feelstrash: :woke: :woke: :woke: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

-
Kill all fags kill all fags
This might be the one site where faggots arent allowed so i fucking HATE when somebody posts fag stuff here :feelstrash: :woke: :woke: :woke: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yes,

Excluded

Excluded

Deformed monster
-
Lesbian holes are a lie tbh

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Gays and straight women have it easiest finding partners and sex. Then lesbians and bisexuals. Then straight GOOD LOOKING men. Then straight normie men. Then straight incels at the very bottom. Atleast this is how i would assume it would go.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Guise go easy on me. It was just a question, I just wanted to know. You can't expect me to understand gays. And don't worry, I don't want to bring fagculture to our board.

To summarize why there are no lesbocels:
  • foids see each other as people, so there is pity dates/ pity sex, less superficial attraction, less reckless hypergamy
  • foids have a much lower sex drive, so lesbocels wouldn't even suffer that much
  • Lesbos are supported by society, so they don't suffer the same discrimination as us
  • because foids have such weak sexual arousal triggers, they can as well fuck guys, many lesbos getting pregnant

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Best post on this entire forum I've ever read.

Seriously the OP is undoubtedly the lowest IQ user on this forum. I mean seriously? What kind of dumbass question is this?

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Op is a dyke.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Virgin petite gf or death
★★★★★
There is no such thing called lesbians. Women go lesbo when there is no chad around or she fears the societal taboo against fucking dogs.

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
I'd say no. Just look around and you'll see butch, landwhale feminist types with thin girlfriends. Women in general just like women more than men, so its easier for them. You could PROBABLY make an argument for below average girl to guy trannies being here or something

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Best post on this entire forum I've ever read.

Seriously the OP is undoubtedly the lowest IQ user on this forum. I mean seriously? What kind of dumbass question is this?
Did you even read the post above you annoying waste of space?