Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lesbiancels? Shouldn't they be here?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Just think about it. There are no gaycels and no femcels, men just have a high sex drive, so anyone gets to fuck and date. But what about lesbians? Don't they suffer as much as we do or do I misunderstand the LGBTQ++ lifestyle?

Lesbiancels.co

No...
:feelstrash:

lesbians can find partners easily. remember foids are hypergamous and go for looks money and status when it comes to finding a man. it's not the same for lesbians.

Last edited:
They’re lesbians until they find chad i.e. they’re chadsexual

JoinedNov 19, 2017Messages4,104

lesbians an find partners easily. remember foids are hypergamous and go for looks money and status when it comes to finding a man. it's not the same for lesbians.
I wasn't aware of that. I assumed they would also monkey branch from roasty to roasty. Like using the pussy lips as branches to swing to other pussy lips.
I don't believe in the homosexuality is a choice meme. Gay sex fucking disgusts me, could never "choose" to do that.

I wasn't aware of that. I assumed they would also monkey branch from roasty to roasty. Like using the pussy lips as branches to swing to other pussy lips.

It's because women see other women as human beings, not something to be used and disposed of when it's convenient.

congratulations, you've created one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on this website.

It's because women see other women as human beings, not something to be used and disposed of when it's convenient.
Thanks, I think this is the answer I was looking for.
congratulations, you've created one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on this website.
Thx I guess?

Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.

all women have many psl points from shaving body,makeup, clothes, hair and other crap,basically nonfat woman is attractive because of these things

thats why they dont have issues with finding woman partner cuz theyre all faking their look this way anyway

lesbians don't even exists

Thought about that too recently. Another thing I asked myself was, if gays are basically running on a female program concerning sex do they also share the same attraction patterns of pickyness? Yes they have a high sex drive, but even some incels reject uggos. I could imagine that there are sub 3 or 2 Gaycels, they are prolly just very few and they often rope. Just a theory.
In reverse are lesbians then less picky acording to this theory or is it totally different? Maybe they have the pickyness maybe not.

In both homosexual cases dimorphism related "ugliness" prolly doesn't exist though because of the sub dom dynamic, which would make inceldom even more rare.

I mean being a gender affected by hypergamy might as well be environmental which changes things totally. As far as I know there were not that many male incels after ww2?

Questions over questions...

We really need academic blackpill studies.

Last edited:
You deserve to get permab& for this, you fucking numale faggot.

Tmcwpteo0wj31

Theres very few of them so I think they're less picky than straights and homos. The few lesbians that I did know about are mostly just very plain, probably to keep men away.

There is no such thing called lesbians. Women go lesbo when there is no chad around or she fears the societal taboo against fucking dogs.

This suggestion should be a borderline bannable offense.

What the fuck is this shit?

Lesbians dont exist, they are chadsexual.

Lesbians don't exist,every lesbian I went to school with has a child, or fucks dudes frequently. Ugly females cope with other females until they can get the dick from Chad or Tyrone.

Are u fucking stupid ofc not
Traps, gay content, worship and praise (of both males and females)
U should get warning for that
Faggots should be sent to Saudi Arabia.
They know what to do with them there.

Faggots should be sent to Saudi Arabia.
They know what to do with them there.
Kill all fags kill all fags
This might be the one site where faggots arent allowed so i fucking HATE when somebody posts fag stuff here :feelstrash: :woke: :woke: :woke: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Kill all fags kill all fags
This might be the one site where faggots arent allowed so i fucking HATE when somebody posts fag stuff here :feelstrash: :woke: :woke: :woke: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yes,

Lesbian holes are a lie tbh

Gays and straight women have it easiest finding partners and sex. Then lesbians and bisexuals. Then straight GOOD LOOKING men. Then straight normie men. Then straight incels at the very bottom. Atleast this is how i would assume it would go.

Guise go easy on me. It was just a question, I just wanted to know. You can't expect me to understand gays. And don't worry, I don't want to bring fagculture to our board.

To summarize why there are no lesbocels:
  • foids see each other as people, so there is pity dates/ pity sex, less superficial attraction, less reckless hypergamy
  • foids have a much lower sex drive, so lesbocels wouldn't even suffer that much
  • Lesbos are supported by society, so they don't suffer the same discrimination as us
  • because foids have such weak sexual arousal triggers, they can as well fuck guys, many lesbos getting pregnant

Best post on this entire forum I've ever read.

Seriously the OP is undoubtedly the lowest IQ user on this forum. I mean seriously? What kind of dumbass question is this?

Op is a dyke.

There is no such thing called lesbians. Women go lesbo when there is no chad around or she fears the societal taboo against fucking dogs.

I'd say no. Just look around and you'll see butch, landwhale feminist types with thin girlfriends. Women in general just like women more than men, so its easier for them. You could PROBABLY make an argument for below average girl to guy trannies being here or something

Best post on this entire forum I've ever read.

Seriously the OP is undoubtedly the lowest IQ user on this forum. I mean seriously? What kind of dumbass question is this?
Did you even read the post above you annoying waste of space?