Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Lesbianpill] The truth about bisexual/lesbian women

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
There's a reason that women now openly declare themselves as bisexual and lesbian whenever they choose. That reason is that the average man is no longer good enough for her. She wants & demands Chad only. But when she does not get Chad, she decides that she would rather get with women instead of the lower 80% of males. Absolutely brutal.
The next time you see a foid declare herself bisexual or lesbian overnight, just remember she's doing what women do best: lying and being too picky.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk

15 years old. IGNORED.

We should just kill all ugly male babies ar birth, and purge male kids in their youth for being ugly.
No one deserves to suffer the fate we have to suffer through.

Don't forget that they fuck dogs as well.

Yes, in fact lesbian and bissexual woman don't exist. They are just women who can't get chad so go for other women.

There's a reason that women now openly declare themselves as bisexual and lesbian whenever they choose. That reason is that the average man is no longer good enough for her. She wants & demands Chad only. But when she does not get Chad, she decides that she would rather get with women instead of the lower 80% of males. Absolutely brutal.
The next time you see a foid declare herself bisexual or lesbian overnight, just remember she's doing what women do best: lying and being too picky.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Based. lesbianism = Chad-Only locked, bissexualism = Chad-only/Chad with Becky/Stacy/Becky

My last oneitis was lesbian