Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Lesbians hate ugly men more than straight foids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
A security guard at work is a lesbian and she always looks at me like trash but not the same with attractive coworkers. She even laughs with them. Also occasionally I see lesbian couples on the street and if I look them for 0.0000001 seconds, they stare at me with disgust, once one of them yelled at me "what you looking at, gilipollas (idiot)? You could think that they hate Chad more, after all his lack of attention for them them is the reason they turned into lesbians, but they still want chad to destroy their pussies like the example of the lesbian security guard.

If she yelled at me I would have ran over and beat her ass in resident evil 4 biohazard

20200214 105920

she turned lesbian since she couldn't get chad most likely, idk
but yeah they hate ugly incels profusely. they'd rather be with their own sex rather than breed with an ugly man, i bet 100% of females would turn lesbian if chad didn't exist

I couldnt care less about what dykes think of me.

That's brutal tbh. The life of an ugly male is pure torment

Where is this comic where lesbians turn into bisexuals after they met chad in the park.
Before that, they also turn down an ugly guy in that comic.

That comic sums up lesbians pretty well.

EDIT: Found it:

Just replace "rich" with "Chad".

A security guard at work is a lesbian and she always looks at me like trash but not the same with attractive coworkers. She even laughs with them. Also occasionally I see lesbian couples on the street and if I look them for 0.0000001 seconds, they stare at me with disgust, once one of them yelled at me "what you looking at, gilipollas (idiot)? You could think that they hate Chad more, after all his lack of attention for them them is the reason they turned into lesbians, but they still want chad to destroy their pussies like the example of the lesbian security guard.
Unsurprisingly females think pretty much all of their own gender looks good while men are “ugly”, making them pretty enormous narcissist as a whole. No wonder they’d rather fuck each other, they’re so full of themselves.

Wouldn't be surprised

Where is this comic where lesbians turn into bisexuals after they met chad in the park.
Before that, they also turn down an ugly guy in that comic.

Lesbians: women who can't get Chad, but have a need to be in a relationship. When a sub 8/10 male looks longingly in their direction it reminds them of their own inferiority in life, making them very angry.

Of course they could give a sub 8/10 male a chance, and find he is intelligent or artistic or otherwise talented, but thats not going to happen now or ever.

Lesbians are just disgustmaxxed straight women.