Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbians talking about how bad women's personalities are

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"You're an inkwel because you don't have a good personality and don't know how to have a conversation :soy::soy:"

Meanwhile lesbians cannot fucking talk to other women because they're so obnoxiously boring and unresponsive :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
Never forget that even lesbian women struggle to have a proper conversation with other lesbians

being lesbian is a mental disorder

Dating/Talking to women is honestly so much effort, I swear. At least Chad gets sex after sitting through some mind-numbing conversation tho.

"You're an inkwel because you don't have a good personality and don't know how to have a conversation :soy::soy:"

Meanwhile lesbians cannot fucking talk to other women because they're so obnoxiously boring and unresponsive :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
Never forget that even lesbian women struggle to have a proper conversation with other lesbians

View attachment 391159

View attachment 391161

Its over for lezbocels. How fucking delicious.
Dating/Talking to women is honestly so much effort, I swear. At least Chad gets sex after sitting through some mind-numbing conversation tho.

Pretty much.

When a hole says it, she will get updooted to infinity and showered with reddit awards. But when I say the same thing I'm a misogynistic inkwell who needs to work harder on himself :feelsclown::feelsclown:

These lesbian foids are not entitled to get a response for their messages.

Toilets are entitled and rude, how shocking...

Now imagine if they had our profile pictures... they wouldn't have even matched in the first place..

Spoiled fucking brats complaim about having to work a little bit for it, at least they have the chance.

of course when foids say what we say it is magically all fine and accepted
it couldn't be that they are infinitely privileged and loved to no end by society. It has to be the way they expressed themselves and their personalities that attracted everyone right :feelstastyman:

Lesbians think they can larp as chads but irl they see how garbage the life of the average male is.

Lesbians think they can larp as chads but irl they see how garbage the life of the average male is.
If only. Sadly they can't connect the dots. They think their experience is unique or only a problem for lesbians

terrachad only

If a woman ever has some consideration for you, she'll tell you a lot of wicked shit about other women. Foids know how bad they are.

Lesbians were sexually abused as a child, that's why they aren't attracted to men.

It's that spider-man meme.

When "I have the pussy I make the rules" runs into her clone.

Haha the irony.

i hate lesbians, they rub salt in the wound by reminding us that women would rather give love to each other than a non-chad male

This is literally why lesbian relationships have such a high abuse rate, two entitled retards dating each other both thinking they're entitled to being pampered and demanding the other person treat them like a princess.
Strong post