Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Less than 1% of men meet the marriage material of a slim, non-fat 6/10 Becky.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I find it pretty interesting reading about women claiming that men need to "step up their game." On a cursory glance, it would appear that women have some pretty ridiculous demands and don't seem to understand how rare these men are. But I could be wrong, maybe women just want a guy who is nice, even if he's overweight, 5'7 with no education (teehee!). So let's get to the polling!

So the shorthand math here can be solved, in my opinion, pretty easily. It's simple probability and we can even buffer it by not dealing with age proximity and also not picking income\education together since they're too tightly correlated.

So there will be some slight correlations between for instance education level and political affiliation or even weight being negatively correlated to income. But that'll wash out by ignoring the age constraint. If you do actually date very young or very old men respective to your age, you could ignore the "single factor" to wash out the effect. If you poach men,and don't care about age. Just state it in your reply if you could.

Stats

Pick the most important, education or income. If both are very important, then pick the more discerning. E.g. if you want someone who makes $50k a year and a doctorate, choose the doctorate (since it's highly likely they make this much or more)

Education (If not important, skip)

1. Bachelor's degree 37%
  2. Masters 10%
  3. Doctorate 2%
Income (If $0 income is okay, skip, you can add ranges together if they don't overlap)

1. More than $25k 57.13%
  2. More than $50k 29.77%
  3. $25k–$50k 27.36%
  4. less than $100k 90.85%
  5. More than $100k 9.15%
  6. Top 5% (5%) (About $300k\yr)
  7. Top 1% (1%) (About $700k\yr)
  8. $50k–$75k 14.06%
  9. $50k–$100k 20.62%
Body (Pick one)

1. Not obese 68.2%
  2. Not overweight 28.4%
  3. Very good shape (defined muscles, six pack etc) 5%
  4. Somewhere between very good shape and overweight 15%
Political (If accepting of all views, even radical, skip otherwise pick one)

1. Republican\Democrat : 28% (about equal)
  2. Independent 41%
  3. Far right 6%, Far left 8%
  4. Not far right 94%, Not far left 92%
  5. Apolitical 10% (Could reasonably be interchanged with non-voters)
  6. Actively political\activist (going to town hall meetings, protests etc) 1%
  7. Vote 68%, Don't Vote 32%
Other

1. Not bald or balding 80% (use 50% if you date very old men mid 40s+)
If you have a preference, add them together, if you don't care, skip

1. White 72.4%
  2. Hispanic and Latino Americans 16.3%
  3. Black or African American 12.6%
  4. Asian 4.8%
  5. Native Americans and Alaska Natives 0.9%
  6. Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders 0.2%
  7. Two or more races 2.9%
  8. Other 6.2%
Percentage of single people : 45% (if you mate poach, disregard, your choice to even include)

Example

A man who is not overweight (28.4% of men), with a bachelor's degree or higher (37% of men) who is not bald or balding (80% of men) and is not "far right" (96% of men) who isn't black (87.4% of men)

28.4% x 37% x .96% x 87.4% = 7% of men

Doesn't account for being single

Not even accounted for yet

1. Body "type"
  2. Facial structure\"type"
  3. Overall attractiveness
  4. Personality
  5. Style
  6. Social status (could roughly substitute by choosing $100k+ income)
  7. Willingness\desire to have\not have children
  8. Comfort\Masculine traits
  9. Hair\eye color
How rare is the man you think most women would accept for marriage and be content with? Got to be less than 1% in all probability.

Women expect perfection at all times

Best post this month.

High effort post ngl. Proves again that basically the game is over. Bitches became too selective.

Wrong math, low iq post

Blunt multiplication of probabilities assumes that outcomes are mutually independent (no correlation between variables) which is almost never the case in real life.

Simple racist example - let's say 50% of people in 100k city are black and 20% of people were in jail. Does it mean that there are 50%×20% = 10k blacks that were in jail? Of course not as incarceration rate among blacks may be much higher than among non-blacks

If you haven't learned this by now, I will say it again for you.

Women are basically overgrown toddlers and their their opinions on everything should be immediately discarded. They should never be in any positions of leadership and giving them the right to vote was the single biggest mistake made in social policy in the last 100 years.

Marryable? 20%

Content with? 0.2 - 1%

IT IS FUCING OVER MY NIGGAS

Obviously they want a op 1% man but they will settle for less. Things are bad but they are not only 1% of men are married bad. In the future it will get worse but until western society reaches a point where it throws out monogamy and marriage completely I cant see it getting much worse than now.

Once it starts to become truly acceptable for one man to have as many women as he wants, then things will be crazy. Until then women will keep on settling for their 5/10 husbands who male 90k a year.

Damn, I forgot adding height in my equation. Only 20% of American men are 6ft0+.
Isn't there a statistic that says only 1% or less of females would be okay with dating a 5'3 man?

Why is it that every single one of a female's preferences except for education, not being a fatass, and income are unchangeable and entirely dependent on genetics pewpew?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back