Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Less whites "will be a source of strength" in America

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/UgrliuQW_-Q

Never ending streams of immigration, Fuck it I'm voting Democrat from here on out. @PPEcel me and you now buddy, Were gonna watch this entire ship go down together.

As a White American of European decent I'll be laughing when it goes down, were all just gonna sit back and watch our unwelcomed guests phase us out of our own homeland.

B A S E D

Stormfags on suiwatch

I doubt many whites will be in any condition to laugh when the screw is fully turned tbh.

Think white South Africans are laughing now?

I doubt many whites will be in any condition to laugh when the screw is fully turned tbh.

Think white South Africans are laughing now?
We have no one to blame but ourselves. Sure, (((they))) have purposely misled us but in the end we let ourselves be misled for a century and now they will hit the paydirt they've been working towards.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. Sure, (((they))) have purposely misled us but in the end we let ourselves be misled for a century and now they will hit the paydirt they've been working towards.
That has nothing to do with anything I said, why did you quote me?

Whites can blame jews for many things. But in the end they willingly went with their plans since WW2

Whites can blame jews for many things. But in the end they willingly went with their plans since WW2
Exactly, If they were able to deceive us so easily on such a grand scale they deserve to succeed in whatever plans they have for us.

18441.jpg

Imagine being white In USA

@PPEcel is white?

Globalists don't want races of any kind, the less identity people have the more they will become slaves to corporations. This is bad for all races in the long term. And we should segregate and ban race mixing. Asian men have been affected the worst of any group by globalism.

Globalists don't want races of any kind, the less identity people have the more they will become slaves to corporations. This is bad for all races in the long term. And we should segregate and ban race mixing. Asian men have been affected the worst of any group by globalism.
Based

He's openly advocating white genocide jfl
The world lost ww2

CCP Changs will soon take over virgin Amerifags.

Brutal, white race will be threated like SA whites...only SLAV and MED bulls might survive ( it's over for germanics )

Fucking based ngl

CCP Changs will soon take over virgin Amerifags.
Honestly china will be global power and asian SMV will jump a lot in decile scale, but most asian men are to beta honestly
BTW i will see a lot here ethnics chering... do you really white people ( serious question )

@FullTimeLoser
@PPEcel

Honestly china will be global power and asian SMV will jump a lot in decile scale, but most asian men are to beta honestly
BTW i will see a lot here ethnics chering... do you really white people ( serious question )

@FullTimeLoser
@PPEcel

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

america will be into a civil war very soon, so honestly you better expect DIEversity than diversity

@FullTimeLoser
@PPEcel
CCPcels are white worshippers

I hope that you get attacked by a nigger when America falls apart
I'm just as concerned about being attacked by a stormfag

CCPcels are white worshippers

I'm just as concerned about being attacked by a stormfag
kek i saw one post on r/sino about blonde guy cleaning shoes some chinese guy, and whole aznidentity, even troll posts on int and pol are in fact a power fantasy about dominance of yellow race over white one.

He's a jewish puppet and knows not what he is saying.

kek i saw one post on r/sino about blonde guy cleaning shoes some chinese guy, and whole aznidentity, even troll posts on int and pol are in fact a power fantasy about dominance of yellow race over white one.
r/sino and r/aznid are so full of cringe, those faggots should be gassed