Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let 10 dogs + three young girls + a baby die or five incels? (Trolley problem variation)

Which group should DIE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
?

-_-

Banned
-
Trolley problem incels

10 doggos, 3 young girls, and a random baby
5 incels

You choose which group dies.

The middle track has a school bus full of kids and a bunch of babies. If you do nothing you will kill all of them and that isn't an option.

If you really want to weasel around answering the question then the school bus will explode if the train hits it and parts of it will blind you, then you will die a slow painful death and your parents will admit they regret having you as you take your final breath.

The "10 dogs" can be whatever animals would make you cry harder if you're the type of person who cares more about specific animals. 10 little puppy doggos, 10 little kittens, or other animals / mix of animals. Let's just say that the three girls are eight, six, and four years old. The baby is a random baby. So it could grow up to be a Chad / Stacy / blackpilled incel, but most likely to be an average person.

The incel pictures are representative of their diversity. That there *could* be someone like that on the tracks, not just about their race.

1) He is an incel meme but doesn't identify as incel. 2) He went ER. 3) He is a blackcel on this forum. 4) He has a youtube channel. 5) He is the nosecel who tried approaching.

This is not to say that there must be someone like them on the tracks. IMO most incels are basically in denial and bluepilled.
Also they are not currently suicidal or wanting someone to kill them. Stop trying add extra shit to this if you're thinking about posting an intellectual dwarf reply like "what if they wanted to die?"

You must choose between those two groups.

Let's pretend that the railroad crossing signal is faulty and a school bus full of kids breaks down in the middle of the train tracks. The driver believes there is no incoming train so he tries to get the bus working again and doesn't notice the incoming train. There are also a bunch of babies on the same track behind the bus.

Crossing

You are a railroad employee. You have diverted the train path before to save someone from killing themself. There is no excuse why you can't handle it so you are expected to make a choice. You won't get away with letting the train crash into a school bus full of kids and a bunch of babies. Like you're going to be fired / sued / possibly go to prison if you don't make a choice.

Why are looking for a TDLR? Simply choose which group you prefer to live and which you prefer to die, then optionally explain in a reply, you fucking retard.

Colvin lives matter!

I wish I could kill all

Incels; end their suffering.

The eradication of 3 future foids who'd bring nothing but misery to me would far outweighs the loss/pain id feel from terminating the the life of 10 dogs and a child.

Multi track drifting!! Tfu on foids, dogs and babies.

46F383BB 2BDB 46F0 8329 A13F7C05375E

I take a rocket launcher to the train and blow it up off the track completely.

Fuck the trolley problem.

What race are the kids, and Incels?

The incels. I like dogs plus the incels are most likely bluepilled fags since that's how 99% of incels outside of this forum are.

Gotta save the bros because Colvin lives matter.

The pupperinos, 3 foidlings, and random baby can die. Would kill the bus full of babies too out of spite, but that isn't an option.

The incels. I like dogs plus the incels are most likely bluepilled fags since that's how 99% of incels outside of this forum are.
The 3rd incel is me and the 4th incel is @BummerDrummer

Why do so many people want to kill me

Would save incels only if they are blackpilled. More like the picture should be full of ITcels since the forum would probably mog ITcucks to oblivion

Last edited:
View attachment 338931

10 doggos, 3 young girls, and a random baby
5 incels

You choose which group dies.

The middle track has a school bus full of kids and a bunch of babies. If you do nothing you will kill all of them and that isn't an option.

If you really want to weasel around answering the question then the school bus will explode if the train hits it and parts of it will blind you, then you will die a slow painful death and your parents will admit they regret having you as you take your final breath.

The "10 dogs" can be whatever animals would make you cry harder if you're the type of person who cares more about specific animals. 10 little puppy doggos, 10 little kittens, or other animals / mix of animals. Let's just say that the three girls are eight, six, and four years old. The baby is a random baby. So it could grow up to be a Chad / Stacy / blackpilled incel, but most likely to be an average person.

The incel pictures are representative of their diversity. That there *could* be someone like that on the tracks, not just about their race.

1) He is an incel meme but doesn't identify as incel. 2) He went ER. 3) He is a blackcel on this forum. 4) He has a youtube channel. 5) He is the nosecel who tried approaching.

This is not to say that there must be someone like them on the tracks. IMO most incels are basically in denial and bluepilled.
Also they are not currently suicidal or wanting someone to kill them. Stop trying add extra shit to this if you're thinking about posting an intellectual dwarf reply like "what if they wanted to die?"

You must choose between those two groups.

Let's pretend that the railroad crossing signal is faulty and a school bus full of kids breaks down in the middle of the train tracks. The driver believes there is no incoming train so he tries to get the bus working again and doesn't notice the incoming train. There are also a bunch of babies on the same track behind the bus.

View attachment 338886

You are a railroad employee. You have diverted the train path before to save someone from killing themself. There is no excuse why you can't handle it so you are expected to make a choice. You won't get away with letting the train crash into a school bus full of kids and a bunch of babies. Like you're going to be fired / sued / possibly go to prison if you don't make a choice.

Why are looking for a TDLR? Simply choose which group you prefer to live and which you prefer to die, then optionally explain in a reply, you fucking retard.

I would kill the incels without a hesitation.

I can't kill the babies because you don't know what they will turn out to be. They have endless potential. Same with the other one though the other one is more tempting but there are dogs on it and I love dogs also 1 random baby so again potential.

Incels though ? They are just doomed to suffer. They might be too afraid to go ER or Rope so I'll make that decision for them and spare them their misery.

It depends on how much food is available compared to hard work needing done...

Why the fuck would majority of the forum choose death on five brocels? I would rather kill the dogs and foids (in this scenario) since they are absolutely worthless. Atleast my fellow brocels can relate to my hardships in life

Last edited:
I would push stacys, beckys and chads in front until the train stop then i would have 3 loli, 10 loyal boyos, a baby to give in adoption and my brocels would be safe.

Would you choose a foid's life over another incel if she was guaranteed to be yours for the rest of her life?

Would you choose a foid's life over another incel if she was guaranteed to be yours for the rest of her life?
yes I would kill most of this forum for 50$ and a mcdonalds sprite

lol’d at the image, reminds me of braincels tbh

idk this one is pretty complex. I love dogs & animals in general but on a practical level human life is obviously more valuable. the foidlets will definitely go on to have much happier and more fulfilling lives than the incels. but also I can relate to and empathize with the incels a lot more and would feel more personal guilt if I was indirectly responsible for their fate

Dogs and children are getting pinched chief. I dont care for animals I dont own, children are not mine, and women can colossally fuck off

It's currently 19 to 19. :feelsmage:

What race are the kids, and Incels?
You should not think about it exactly how it's depicted in the image.

The dogs don't have to be the same and the girls can be something other than white models.

If race is significant to you, then the baby is not guaranteed to be white depending how you want to think about it. If I had used a black baby as a "random baby" people would be more likely to think of it's negative potential instead of thinking "It has so much (positive) potential!"

For the incel pictures, they are all known to be incel or at least most wouldn't question whether they're true incels. Also highlights how one of them or someone like them *could* be on the tracks. Two of them are active on this forum but a more realistic scenario could mean that it would likely be zero.
I could have picked better looking examples then some might think "Maybe some incels will ascend in the future so I don't want those to live."

I lose either way, might aswell not touch the handle to avoid being questioned by the poilce.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back