Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Let’s all start littering and doing other things that will fuck up the (((environment))).

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I propose another cope: fucking over the environment. - in other words, not giving a fuck about the environment.

Do everything you can to ensure that this planet will lose its ability to sustain human life. Give a giant middle finger to the environment. Piss off those global warming protesters.

Things you could do:

• Litter
  • Keep all the lights on
  • Use up as much gas as possible in your car
  • Use plastic bags
  • Use plastic straws
  • Use plastic bottles
  • Litter with the aforementioned plastic stuff
  • Start bonfires to put smoke in the air

Chances are, this won’t have a long term impact. But there are thousands of us. That’s thousands of pounds of plastic on the ground each day if we do this right.

FUCK THE (((ENVIRONMENT)))!

Also: since humans will eventually die if global warming etc. continues to happen, this is like a legal way to go ER.

I'd rather not tbh, I won't do anything that doesn't directly benefit me, I'm not good looking enough to afford giving away my time and attention to things not helping me get my piece of the cake. :feelstrash:

I'd rather not tbh, I won't do anything that doesn't directly benefit me, I'm not good looking enough to afford giving away my time and attention to things not helping me get my piece of the cake. :feelstrash:
Fair enough. Just know that all those cunts who oppress incels, we can get back at by fucking up the environment they care oh so much about.

Keep lights on = higher electricity bill = no money = no cope = rope

Keep lights on = higher electricity bill = no money = no cope = rope
True, that’s mainly for richcels who can afford it. But plastic straws/bottles/bags and littering, everyone can do.

The earth was already doomed from the start tbh

No man, just be nice to nature tbh.

what about the animals and insects bro? I don’t want anything bad to happen to them tbh.

Your wasting your time. World War 3 is going to fuck up most of the world on a far wider scale than any of us could ever dream to do.

Also fuck you, dont pollute the planet.

what about the animals and insects bro? I don’t want anything bad to happen to them tbh.
Animals and insects will survive, nature finds a way. I just want to push us closer to the extinction of humans.

Incels against Captain Planet

JFL at believing in (((global warming)))

It would be more effective to sabotage campaigns by anti pollution people. Think about it, one day of a coal power station being on pollutes more than any incel could, so why not make sure that power stations don't get shut down and fossil fuels are the way to go. Acting alone will get you nowhere. Just influence the strong.

I propose another cope: fucking over the environment. - in other words, not giving a fuck about the environment.

Do everything you can to ensure that this planet will lose its ability to sustain human life. Give a giant middle finger to the environment. Piss off those global warming protesters.

Things you could do:

• Litter
  • Keep all the lights on
  • Use up as much gas as possible in your car
  • Use plastic bags
  • Use plastic straws
  • Use plastic bottles
  • Litter with the aforementioned plastic stuff
  • Start bonfires to put smoke in the air
Chances are, this won’t have a long term impact. But there are thousands of us. That’s thousands of pounds of plastic on the ground each day if we do this right.

FUCK THE (((ENVIRONMENT)))!

Also: since humans will eventually die if global warming etc. continues to happen, this is like a legal way to go ER.
no bro

no man

pissing of normies is good idea, but directly, not through nature

The environment never hurt me, normalniggers on the other hand...

hhmmm I think this idea. Fuck this earth

In California you’d be murdered. I had an old neighbor who would go through recycling bins to make sure things were in the right place.