Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Lets be honest and stop beating around the bush

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Women are evil, non empathic, hypergamous, less intelligent, more narcissistic, emotional, horrible creatures and deserve all the suffering the world has to offer.

Im tired of even incels putting foids on a pedestal.

Another man doesnt give a shit if you are ugly, yet foids HATE you for it and want you dead.

If you were dying on the street a foid wouldnt waste 5 seconds of her princess life to save you because you arnt chad. Let that sink in on how fucking horrible they are.

Your only crime is being short or having a small dick? Now you are a bad person, worse than Hitler and Ted bundy in her eyes and deserve shaming, preferably public.

This forum doesnt need less hate, we need to hate foids harder and more aggressively than ever before.

Shoutout to people like @BummerDrummer who actually put this into action and treat foids like shit and spit in their coffee. Gigabased

Wow TBBH (To be Brutally Honest)

Last edited:
This forum doesnt need less hate, we need to hate foids harder and more aggressively than ever before.
This. Hate... hate... hate HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!

Hate cured my depression, stop indulging in feels post, that shit makes you sad and miserable. Keep hating, it's the only thing that feels right.

This. Hate... hate... hate HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!

Hate cured my depression, stop indulging in feels post, that shit makes you sad and miserable. Keep hating, it's the only thing that feels right.
Fuck yeah. Based and hatepilled

Big brain wojak
Clap gif
this needs to be in the must-read section NOW

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out

It's not (or shouldn't be) a crime to hate women and it's ridiculous to think it should be when women have been showing nothing but hatred to most men for decades now.
That being said it isn't the hatefulness that's the problem.
It's more explicit calls for violence accompanied by some of the hatred that can easily be used by people looking for such things to try and get these sites shut down so people here can't vent.

Who was beating around the bush? Is this in response to a thread you saw?

If you ever doubt the truth of what OP said, watch a YouTube video of a foid speaking.
Look into its eyes.
Listen to the way it speaks and moves.
There's nothing good there. There is no consciousness, sentience, or anything other than pure selfishness and evil there.

A foid's brain is a chaos of random emotions with no value. As long as the stimuli is changing, the foid is "happy." She only hates boredom.

And so emotions like pain, pleasure, happiness, and sadness are not good or bad to her. That's why you should never feel empathy for a foid's pain or hurt. They like it because they enjoy everything. They are connected with life just as much as we are disconnected from it and every single fucking thing is good to them. They are living in a paradise to our hell.

still need them tho. dont care what cope you have, it will never replace the warmth of a vagina. then again, i haven't tried those new sex robots yet...

still need them tho. dont care what cope you have, it will never replace the warmth of a vagina.
But you wont ever get them dumbass. Or else you wouldnt be here

But you wont ever get them dumbass. Or else you wouldnt be here
speak for yourself. im about this close to ascension. just need to take one more shower....

Women are evil, non empathic, hypergamous, less intelligent, more narcissistic, emotional, horrible creatures and deserve all the suffering the world has to offer.

Another man doesnt give a shit if you are ugly, yet foids HATE you for it and want you dead.

If you were dying on the street a foid wouldnt waste 5 seconds of her princess life to save you because you arnt chad. Let that sink in on how fucking horrible they are.

Your only crime is being short or having a small dick? Now you are a bad person, worse than Hitler and Ted bundy in her eyes and deserve shaming, preferably public.

Shoutout to people like @BummerDrummer who actually put this into action and treat foids like shit and spit in their coffee. Gigabased
brootal

They should be treated the same way they treat us

I hate people's dishonesty about the subject, but it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. At least I'm not following these nonsensical blue-pilled platitudes and subjecting myself to unnecessary humiliation/rejection.

Seriously, the whole point of rejection is to LEARN FROM IT AND AVOID IT IN THE FUTURE.

I hate how normies give blue-pilled advice that basically espouses one to stumble around cluelessly with no real idea of how women actually work. Maybe they do this because they want to blind themselves from the truth, but I digress.

I think being angry at women is perfectly fine also, it's part of life.

Every single day you are passively rejected because you aren't attractive enough. Every single day they look past you, through your, around you, but never AT you...and you know why. It's only natural to feel anger as a result, what you do with it is on you, though.

All you can do is use the time you have left until the inevitable end, or rope now.

Youngcels are with hate.... very good.

hate without guide or purpose is trash

best thread ever

Mass of the Sun in femtograms IQ

jlf at these levels of delusion

men honestly value personality over looks. i’ve seen so many ugly men being highly regarded in social settings.

My hatred for women stems more from how cowardly and useless they are whilst being so arrogant and hateful. Even a Jew is more likely to fight his battles without using others than a woman does. Jews had violent rebellions against Romans, they even fought the Germans in a Warsaw ghetto uprising. What battle can you name where women fought against ugly men?

Women say they "fought for their rights". No women bitched on the streets until their rights were given to them. They didn't throw molotov cocktails at tanks and fought the national guard. If women ever had to fight for anything they would get absolutely whiped out.

What I am saying is. If an Arab hates me he will at least fight me like a man. But a woman that hates me will call the cops on me or enlist some other beta male to do the dirty deed.

hate without guide or purpose is trash

what do you mean without purpose. women basically want all sub-5 men dead, isn’t that sufficient “purpose” for you?

what do you mean without purpose. women basically want all sub-5 men dead, isn’t that sufficient “purpose” for you?
You can't war with women. That's like going to battle against society. It's too broad. Better to focus your sights on the machinations rather than the entire factory. Sites like OnlyFans and Twitch which make being a slut financially viable. Simps who support them. Dating sites that are designed to favor them. Etc.

@BummerDrummer is this true

@BummerDrummer is this true
I literally clicked this thread as you @ted me.

yeah there was a female in my credit recovery who was a coal burner, and who also would routinely make fun of me.

I literally clicked this thread as you @ted me.

yeah there was a female in my credit recovery who was a coal burner, and who also would routinely make fun of me.
Based ngl.

wish I could hate more but inner cuckold simp prevents me from accepting awalt. such is life in la la land

HOLY SHIT this is a giga based post, specially considering the cucked post who said we shouldn't hate women today.

Unbelievably based. I'd give you gold kind stranger if I was a soy.

Yes, should build up hatred

You can't war with women. That's like going to battle against society. It's too broad. Better to focus your sights on the machinations rather than the entire factory.

but they have declared war on us
HOLY SHIT this is a giga based post, specially considering the cucked post who said we shouldn't hate women today.

Link that thread, please!

:feelsYall: