Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's be honest, how many of you live to just watch the world go to shit in future

Do you live so you could see world go to shit?

• Yes

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Yes but I also have other things I look forward to

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Personally, I am very interested in observing hypergamy in future. It would be fun when Majority of men are incels. But I also have some other things going on in my life that I look forward to.

Sorry for any grammatical mistake I actually had a little problem framing the title this time I have trouble expressing stuff

Its taking too long but its worth it. Almost feel like everything will go down with a wimper and not a bang. The last incel male will die with cheers and clamors and it will go on without us

As an incel going on 45 years, I feel it's going to shit anyway. It wouldn't bring much pleasure to see others suffer, but I suppose I'd feel some comfort.

I love a good bit of Chaos. :feelsWizard:

NWO/illuminati had their 10 commandments written in stones to bring world population down to 500 million. 1/20 is not good odd. N u prolly have to be part of the elites power brokers to get to the underground cities and/or are familiar with living in harsh remote places like d australian outback.

I am desperately waiting for the world to get destroyed. That way I won't be the only grieving and leading a miserable sexless life. And even Chads and Stacies won't be able to enjoy sex and lead a happy life because of all the global warming, rise in sea level and pollution and shit.

As an incel going on 45 years, I feel it's going to shit anyway. It wouldn't bring much pleasure to see others suffer, but I suppose I'd feel some comfort.
Damn

I live because sui has a chance of making me vegomatic

I'd like to see how climate change will destroy human civilisation.

I am just waiting for the far cry 5 ending to happen irl

NWO/illuminati had their 10 commandments written in stones to bring world population down to 500 million. 1/20 is not good odd. N u prolly have to be part of the elites power brokers to get to the underground cities and/or are familiar with living in harsh remote places like d australian outback.
Why would you want to not be culled?

I am desperately waiting for the world to get destroyed. That way I won't be the only grieving and leading a miserable sexless life. And even Chads and Stacies won't be able to enjoy sex and lead a happy life because of all the global warming, rise in sea level and pollution and shit.
Global warming won't be an issue in future imo. We would have some non polluting energy solution in future imo. Specially nuclear fusion if we achieve it.

Why would you want to not be culled?
Same reason for why i decided to cancel the free springtime afghanistan cave climbing trip and mushroom picking trip next this n. Korea gulag.

As someone who spent a lot of time reading about it, there's a high chance civilisation as we know it will cease to exist by the end of this century.

I love a good bit of Chaos. :feelsWizard:
Tbh.

Although I recently got into Steam and holy crap, Do you know how long I'll be able to cope for? I'm going to play every game I possibly can on steam.

As someone who spent a lot of time reading about it, there's a high chance civilisation as we know it will cease to exist by the end of this century.
It is very much possible that it would end around the middle of the century.

It is very much possible that it would end around the middle of the century.
I just hope to live long enough to see it. Nothing would make me happier than that.

Only ignorant people fail to realize that govt technology can and have been manipulating weather and "natural disaster". May be as far back as 100 years ago. Drop some dynamite in a fault voila earthquake. Fly a plane and drop some stuff in the cloud and you get rain. Elementary.

Me and I also want to keep coping till I can afford my looksmaxxing

The joke is on you, the world isn't going to shit anytime soon, certainly not in our lifetimes

the elites will lives of luxury on their private islands or underground bunkers protected by private armies while the other 99% of people will be primitive 85 IQ mulattos who fight for scraps of food in the decrepit mainlands.

I hope coronavirus infects all normoids and inkwells are saved by all of us just ldarmaxxing until all normalscum are dead.

the elites will lives of luxury on their private islands or underground bunkers protected by private armies while the other 99% of people will be primitive 85 IQ mulattos who fight for scraps of food in the decrepit mainlands.
Dystopiamaxxing doesn't sound too good after all...

Me and I also want to keep coping till I can afford my looksmaxxing
Me too bro it's one of the things I live for. It's one of the things that give me motivation to wake up everyday.

its one of the reasons that make me keep going but not in the top of the list
voted yes,but wanted to vote the yes,but other things to look forward too
edit: changed vote

I feel nothing about whether world burns or not in future.

Sit with my cute adorable loli waifu of culture and watch world burning

It already has gone to shit. It can't get a whole lot worse before men start suiciding en masse.

We're almost at the tipping point.

Although I recently got into Steam and holy crap, Do you know how long I'll be able to cope for? I'm going to play every game I possibly can on steam.
Game coping is a good cope. :feelsautistic:

I live to fuck hot prostitutes. Dunno if world burning would make that easier for me.

would love a mad maxx scenario where i just see bitches get raped everyday
then i can fuck the dead body afterwards

Yes i can relate

Legit I just want to watch the world burn

tbh it is interesting to see how the world is going

I am desperately waiting for the world to get destroyed. That way I won't be the only grieving and leading a miserable sexless life.
This tbh.
Also I'm waiting for an opportunity to be low inhib and tell people how bringing kids to this world is an immoral act.

Honestly my new cope is to try and get into a career I enjoy, that way I have that to look forward to
Not sure it'll work but we'll see