Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Let's be serious here, this is the most accurate example of what the bluepill does to you.

Skippy is an example of what an incel shouldn't be.

skips me to the friendzone

can't skip the pain, skippy

24 year old virgin

BRUTAL

Seems like a nice guy, people in the comments calling him creepy, serial killer ect.
How would he know how to talk to girls when they all avoid him, and has never been allowed to touch one?

This is what autism and an ugly face does to you

Seems like a nice guy, people in the comments calling him creepy, serial killer ect.
How would he know how to talk to girls when they all avoid him, and has never been allowed to touch one?
Foids hate nice guys. I hate them also. Bluepill is sad

Another smuck from those 10 million guys believing they will run into that 1/ 10000000 special girl in this lifetime.

Why do you hate him?
I would rather spend time with him than an arrogant bragging normie
I would also. But those soy guys that worship foids doesn't hold my respect, they deserve to get cucked and fail till they learn the fucking truth.

His problem is that he doesn't feel ENTITLED to women (and his genetics)

I would also. But those soy guys that worship foids doesn't hold my respect, they deserve to get cucked and fail till they learn the fucking truth.
The guy is 42 I think. He is literally the same. If you don't realise by 30,its legit over even for your brain. Not to mention 40. Imagine being 40+,virgin despite trying thousands of times and still being unaware that your looks are the whole reason behind your failures

Just be her human pet theory. :feelskek:

Good boy!

I don't hate on nice guys, they just havent learned the truth yet.

You don't invite people to learn about the blackpill, they arrive on their own.

I don't hate on nice guys, they just havent learned the truth yet.

You don't invite people to learn about the blackpill, they arrive on their own.
I never said I hated them. I just wanted to show what the bluepill does to you. This guy is 40+ and trust me, he hasn't changed even 0.1%

i feel bad for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back