Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let’s brainstorm some quick money maxxing ideas

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I want to get my own place ASAP. But I also need to first save up a few thousand. I don’t have a ton of stuff but I can seep some of it even though most of it isn’t worth much.

I already work 1.25 jobs.

Possible sources are more Corona bux and I have an unemployment case pending but not sure if I will get it or not. If I do (unlikely) it will be giga-lifefuel as it will be about 3,000 usd.

All I know is illegal shit
But deadass cut down on expenses and ask for more hours

All I know is illegal shit
But deadass cut down on expenses and ask for more hours
No more hours especially with corona. But I can certainly cut back on expenses..

Look into "matched betting", it's making me a couple hundreds a month extra, and it requires just a few clicks on the phone

If you play games like League of Legends you can elojob some stacies or some really bad people for money

I feel for you bro. What I've been doing is starving myself to save money
If you play games like League of Legends you can elojob some stacies or some really bad people for money
Is this an actual thing? Being paid to game sounds like a dream

I feel for you bro. What I've been doing is starving myself to save money

Is this an actual thing? Being paid to game sounds like a dream
If you're good, yes.
But i guess it takes time to get known and to get people to pay you.
I guess you could also make money for other things if you have some talent in those sites where you pay people for like playing fortnite with you or something guess it's called Fiverr. I saw some e-girls gettind paid to play with people while pretending to be their gf.

If you're good, yes.
But i guess it takes time to get known and to get people to pay you.
I guess you could also make money for other things if you have some talent in those sites where you pay people for like playing fortnite with you or something guess it's called Fiverr. I saw some e-girls gettind paid to play with people while pretending to be their gf.
Better get started then. It's much easier to do as a female though.

Ok made some cash today selling something I no longer use, but only $5.

LARP as a Stacy online, tell cucks you will sell them your shit. Create a business out of it, selling your shit while pretending to be Stacy. @chudur-budur

LARP as a Stacy online, tell cucks you will sell them your shit. Create a business out of it, selling your shit while pretending to be Stacy. @chudur-budur

a7WaxcS.png
cewdUY9.png

Cucks LOVE to gobble whore shit, you just sneakily pass your own shit, profit.

Shit smell --> bill smell

giphy.gif

Last day ı was walking on the street and saw a dude selling masks for 2 TL
If buy 50 of those masks and sell them for 4-5 tl each ı would be rich.