Serious Lets debunk this whole "You're only nice to women for sex!" argument.

BlackCel62

BlackCel62

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
★★
21d 3h 12m
First of all, virtually EVERYONE does certain things for their own personal gain, whether it's getting sex from a foid, getting a higher position at a job, getting social brownie points from normies and foids, etc. Nobody does things if it doesn't benefit them. If you honestly believe that people do certain things and not expect to gain anything from it, you are a damn fool and a half. Majority of foids boyfriends were only nice to them to get a relationship out of them, or get sex out of them. Why is it that ONLY nice guys and incels are demonized for doing things for our own interest? I literally see nobody demonizing foids using their looks, their gender, or most of the time pretending to be sexually or romantically into certain men to get free meals out of men, or to get expensive items out of men, or get money out of men. Nobody ever calls these bitches out. But when the EVIL INKWELL does this, everyone is ready to publicly hang him.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★★
19d 9h 53m
True, I hope IT responds.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
74d 4h 0m
First of all, virtually EVERYONE does certain things for their own personal gain, whether it's getting sex from a foid, getting a higher position at a job, getting social brownie points from normies and foids, etc. Nobody does things if it doesn't benefit them. If you honestly believe that people do certain things and not expect to gain anything from it, you are a damn fool and a half. Majority of foids boyfriends were only nice to them to get a relationship out of them, or get sex out of them. Why is it that ONLY nice guys and incels are demonized for doing things for our own interest? I literally see nobody demonizing foids using their looks, their gender, or most of the time pretending to be sexually or romantically into certain men to get free meals out of men, or to get expensive items out of men, or get money out of men. Nobody ever calls these bitches out. But when the EVIL INKWELL does this, everyone is ready to publicly hang him.
Based, made a similiar thread once:
Pretty much the same argumentation.

BlackCel62

BlackCel62

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
★★
21d 3h 12m
Imma read it right now.
Actually your post goes into better detail than I did in mine. It's a legit good read.

Last edited:
your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
95d 1h 5m
:feelskek:
This is the end result of unironically believing there is something inherently good about a man because he can attract a woman and something inherently defective about guys that can't
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/kpkhgt/gen_z_and_alpha_will_be_black_pilled_the_black/ghz7zfk/?context=3

Last edited:
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
70d 12h 18m
Who's nice to women?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Modcel of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
70d 14h 7m
Basically even if we are nice to women not expecting sex or shit like that in return we get accused of being sneaky & "what's the catch" & "overcompensating".

No winning as an ugly short guy.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
2d 22h 50m
Honestly good points, they’re hypocrites written no self awareness who are dishonest with even themselves seems like

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 17h 55m
Honestly good points, they’re hypocrites written no self awareness who are dishonest with even themselves seems like
Welcome to blueceldom

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
106d 15m
I treat them nice cuz it's the right thing to do