Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lets debunk this whole "You're only nice to women for sex!" argument.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
First of all, virtually EVERYONE does certain things for their own personal gain, whether it's getting sex from a foid, getting a higher position at a job, getting social brownie points from normies and foids, etc. Nobody does things if it doesn't benefit them. If you honestly believe that people do certain things and not expect to gain anything from it, you are a damn fool and a half. Majority of foids boyfriends were only nice to them to get a relationship out of them, or get sex out of them. Why is it that ONLY nice guys and incels are demonized for doing things for our own interest? I literally see nobody demonizing foids using their looks, their gender, or most of the time pretending to be sexually or romantically into certain men to get free meals out of men, or to get expensive items out of men, or get money out of men. Nobody ever calls these bitches out. But when the EVIL INKWELL does this, everyone is ready to publicly hang him.

True, I hope IT responds.

First of all, virtually EVERYONE does certain things for their own personal gain, whether it's getting sex from a foid, getting a higher position at a job, getting social brownie points from normies and foids, etc. Nobody does things if it doesn't benefit them. If you honestly believe that people do certain things and not expect to gain anything from it, you are a damn fool and a half. Majority of foids boyfriends were only nice to them to get a relationship out of them, or get sex out of them. Why is it that ONLY nice guys and incels are demonized for doing things for our own interest? I literally see nobody demonizing foids using their looks, their gender, or most of the time pretending to be sexually or romantically into certain men to get free meals out of men, or to get expensive items out of men, or get money out of men. Nobody ever calls these bitches out. But when the EVIL INKWELL does this, everyone is ready to publicly hang him.
Based, made a similiar thread once:
Pretty much the same argumentation.

Last edited:
:feelskek:
Based, made a similiar thread once:
Pretty much the same argumentation.
This is the end result of unironically believing there is something inherently good about a man because he can attract a woman and something inherently defective about guys that can't

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/kpkhgt/gen_z_and_alpha_will_be_black_pilled_the_black/ghz7zfk/?context=3

Last edited:
Who's nice to women?

Basically even if we are nice to women not expecting sex or shit like that in return we get accused of being sneaky & "what's the catch" & "overcompensating".

No winning as an ugly short guy.

Honestly good points, they’re hypocrites written no self awareness who are dishonest with even themselves seems like

Honestly good points, they’re hypocrites written no self awareness who are dishonest with even themselves seems like
Welcome to blueceldom

I treat them nice cuz it's the right thing to do