Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lets have a serious discussion on the social phenomenon of Incels and why no one cares.

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
Recently on a Washington post article the WAPO admitted that there is indeed a large growing number of men who are involuntarily celibate, yet they still manage to blame men. The usual "men are entitled, women dont owe you anything etc." type of nonsense spewed over and over again. Very recently Benzodiazepine posted this thread asking people what they thought the timeline would be for the collapse of western civilization. It seemed that most people chose a few decades or more, but thats far to optimistic. Chris Hedges, one of the most intelligent (yet progressive) political and social commentators of the current day wrote a a whole book outlining the max 10 to 20 years America has left. The economic crisis, the racial dynamics, growing societal tensions, the increasing gap between the one percent and the rest, etc. are all accumulating into one giant fuck up event that will, in his own words,"Bring back jockular contempt for women.... scale back decades of progress for Feminists and Civil Rights activists." Even the guy that I posted earlier, Vaush, fought with his own fans constantly who didnt believe that the incel problem is real or that men suffer in the current neoliberal society. Even leftists who usually make decent social and economic observations on the current united states are dumbfounded by this. Only people on r/stupidpol, who hate identity politics, understand the pain incels feel and are still leftists. But its not just leftists, quite frankly we have no friends on the right. None of these loser ass white nationalists will admit that a substantial number of problems we have is not only due to women but that ethnic men have similar quams. Instead we have people like lauren southern or Laura Loomer who make thousands a month off of patreon from the master race.

Now what does this all mean?

Well many incels here have an incorrect belief that eventually people will care about our problems because too many men will be incels and thus will force people to pay attention. Now, lets think about this logically for a second. At the height of the great depression, a quarter of all working aged americans were unemployed, while 1/3 of all men 18-30 are incels. What happens if we reach 50%? Probably nothing. The same shit excuses about men being lazy and women dont owe shit will still be spout on twitter and people will move on with their lives. That doesnt mean shit wont hit the fan, its just that incels will not be a central to this. That even in the darkest hours of the future no one will care about us. This may seem obvious to alot of people here but there are tons of newfags with hope that eventually people wont care about us. Your average retarded american cannot comprehend how society created incels (because its a societal problem not individual), why incels are the way they are, and how women are to largely blame. No one in this current socio-political era will do ANYTHING for us and shit will only get worse as time goes on and we start aging. We literally just have to wait for a collapse to mabye happen before things might get better. This is a reminder to people with hope.

Im gonna go play some Halo.

I don't believe abybody will ever care about incels but i believe that once the west hits the ultimate levels of degeneracy and collapses, a new society will form in which there will be little to none incels.

THE ONLY THING NORMIES UNDERSTAND IS A 5.56 GOING THROUGH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS

JFL if you think anyone at all cares about us, except us. (srs) I've posted this before, we're like cockroaches in the world. They hate the sight of us, they hate hearing about us, we're a reminder of the worlds imperfections, they hate our self awareness, and most importantly, they just want us exterminated.

This whole thing is going to burn down sooner or later. That is what happens when you burn down family structure in favor of "liberation".

Recently on a Washington post article the WAPO admitted that there is indeed a large growing number of men who are involuntarily celibate, yet they still manage to blame men. The usual "men are entitled, women dont owe you anything etc." type of nonsense spewed over and over again. Very recently Benzodiazepine posted this thread asking people what they thought the timeline would be for the collapse of western civilization. It seemed that most people chose a few decades or more, but thats far to optimistic. Chris Hedges, one of the most intelligent (yet progressive) political and social commentators of the current day wrote a a whole book outlining the max 10 to 20 years America has left. The economic crisis, the racial dynamics, growing societal tensions, the increasing gap between the one percent and the rest, etc. are all accumulating into one giant fuck up event that will, in his own words,"Bring back jockular contempt for women.... scale back decades of progress for Feminists and Civil Rights activists." Even the guy that I posted earlier, Vaush, fought with his own fans constantly who didnt believe that the incel problem is real or that men suffer in the current neoliberal society. Even leftists who usually make decent social and economic observations on the current united states are dumbfounded by this. Only people on r/stupidpol, who hate identity politics, understand the pain incels feel and are still leftists. But its not just leftists, quite frankly we have no friends on the right. None of these loser ass white nationalists will admit that a substantial number of problems we have is not only due to women but that ethnic men have similar quams. Instead we have people like lauren southern or Laura Loomer who make thousands a month off of patreon from the master race.

Now what does this all mean?

Well many incels here have an incorrect belief that eventually people will care about our problems because too many men will be incels and thus will force people to pay attention. Now, lets think about this logically for a second. At the height of the great depression, a quarter of all working aged americans were unemployed, while 1/3 of all men 18-30 are incels. What happens if we reach 50%? Probably nothing. The same shit excuses about men being lazy and women dont owe shit will still be spout on twitter and people will move on with their lives. That doesnt mean shit wont hit the fan, its just that incels will not be a central to this. That even in the darkest hours of the future no one will care about us. This may seem obvious to alot of people here but there are tons of newfags with hope that eventually people wont care about us. Your average retarded american cannot comprehend how society created incels (because its a societal problem not individual), why incels are the way they are, and how women are to largely blame. No one in this current socio-political era will do ANYTHING for us and shit will only get worse as time goes on and we start aging. We literally just have to wait for a collapse to mabye happen before things might get better. This is a reminder to people with hope.

Im gonna go play some Halo.
you got xbox?
pm me your gt

Ugly, creepy, quiet, lonely guys are seen as a threat to a (((harmonious society))) because we are outsiders. We are not connected in any kind of tribal way.

We are seen as a resource. And just like mad cows - or cows that refuse to "stay in the pen" - as a type of infection that may spread. Therefore , they "put us down."

That's why all there's all the hate speech against our kind.

Of course talking about "criminal activities" such as jb, lolis, rape, and spree killings doesn't help our optics. It only fuels the fear. [FEARFUEL]

If I was bluepilled and came across this chatter, I too would freak the fuck out! It's much easier to consider the plight of incels from a red pill perspective. Or at least by using basic empathy - something lacking in today's world.

Last edited:
"men are entitled, women dont owe you anything etc."
That should aslo mean for men to stop paying taxes that fund feminism and useless single mom sluts. They're not entitled to the majority male tax payer money for their nonsense and whoredom.

It's weird that while I agree society doesn't care about incels, I do think we are on their minds, because we are a threat to women and the status quo. They see us more of an annoying noise they just want to get rid of ASAP, and not as the canary-in-the-coalmine we rightfully are. All we can do is not shut up. If we shut up about our struggles, we are trivializing our pain and (pathetic) lived experience.

I think the longterm strategy is that we should Stockholm Syndrome western culture, the extent to which we can, such that society feels at least some kind of responsibility toward an incels well-being, the same way culture at large feels an altruistic propensity toward helping the working poor.

Maybe I'm being a bit idealistic, since the trajectory is perpetual inequality and selfishness.

It's weird that while I agree society doesn't care about incels, I do think we are on their minds, because we are a threat to women and the status quo. They see us more of an annoying noise they just want to get rid of ASAP, and not as the canary-in-the-coalmine we rightfully are. All we can do is not shut up. If we shut up about our struggles, we are trivializing our pain and (pathetic) lived experience.
Incels are definitely having a moment. We need to turn that into a blackpill moment, though. We need to make more would-be betabuxxer cucks understand what they are doing and convince them to stop carrying a sick society on their shoulders.

I don't think the article blames men, the article makes a point that men honestly feel disenfranchised today.

The people who don't care about Incels are the ones who constantly say "it's a man's fault if he can't get a woman." They are not seeing the bigger picture. On top of that Incels are only ever portrayed in a negative light in the media. So of course there's zero help.