Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let's have an in-depth discussion about jestermaxxing

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
I've seen people throw all kinds of nasty labels at a guy when he refuses to self-deprecate. I've seen it happen to short guys who don't idolize Danny Devito. I've seen it happen to asian men who refuse to make small penis "jokes" towards themselves. Bald guys, small dick guys, you name it.

These guys simply don't want to be a clown. That's all. They weren't hurting anyone. And yet people will call them "insecure" and rant at them about "embracing yourself" (aka know your place). Some people will even become outright enraged when certain types of men refuse to self-deprecate. You'll never see normies acting like this to women however. I've never seen people get mad at a female who doesn't mock her own body. She can if she wants to, but that's the point. It's a choice. Muh body my choice... Unless you're male, then dance for me monkey.

Normies: "BBWs are no laughing matter. You'll make their eating disorders worse!" :soy:

Me: "But men commit suicide much more often than women. So why don't you show the same tact towards male body image?"

Normies: "No it's just different when we do it to men!" :feels:

It's just a prank bro.

All in all, normies are the entitled ones. They think unattractive men exist to be their personal court jesters, to brighten their day in their otherwise pathetic lives. Also fuck the uncle toms who submit to this just to be accepted. Now when an incel refuses to be a jester, people will say to him "why can't you be more like Incel Tom over there? He's a good boy unlike you." These clowns give me the same vibe as teacher's pets. I guess the mentality here is "I can't be disrespected if I have no respect for myself in the first place." You can't steal what isn't there. But this is the ultimatum society offers to low status men. Either accept your role, or you will be exiled from the group. They will just lie to you and say it's a sign of confidence. Just like how marrying a single mom shows confidence. You're confident in your place at the bottom of society.

I'm sure some of you here have jestermaxxed in the past. And look where it got you. Nowhere. You are still a virgin rotting here. So never forget: it's better to be incel than cuck. At least you'll die with some dignity. Jestermaxxing is only good for Chad to come across as "down to earth." Or normie men who want to live the cuckold lifestyle. It does absolutely NOTHING for incels except make your life worse. Press S to spit on jestermaxxing.

Honestly I don't even try around foids. For them, being funny isn't enough to compensate for being ugly. They don't even let me be a "friend." But with my fellow non-chad males, why not have a sense of humor?

Honestly I don't even try around foids. For them, being funny isn't enough to compensate for being ugly. They don't even let me be a "friend." But with my fellow non-chad males, why not have a sense of humor?
JFL at you for thinking you have a chance with these psychos!

jestermaxxing is cope, you dont get respect or pussy youre just a laughingstock

it's not too bad if u just want shallow friends though

I've seen people throw all kinds of nasty labels at a guy when he refuses to self-deprecate. I've seen it happen to short guys who don't idolize Danny Devito. I've seen it happen to asian men who refuse to make small penis "jokes" towards themselves. Bald guys, small dick guys, you name it.

These guys simply don't want to be a clown. That's all. They weren't hurting anyone. And yet people will call them "insecure" and rant at them about "embracing yourself" (aka know your place). Some people will even become outright enraged when certain types of men refuse to self-deprecate. You'll never see normies acting like this to women however. I've never seen people get mad at a female who doesn't mock her own body. She can if she wants to, but that's the point. It's a choice. Muh body my choice... Unless you're male, then dance for me monkey.

Normies: "BBWs are no laughing matter. You'll make their eating disorders worse!" :soy:

Me: "But men commit suicide much more often than women. So why don't you show the same tact towards male body image?"

Normies: "No it's just different when we do it to men!" :feels:

It's just a prank bro.

All in all, normies are the entitled ones. They think unattractive men exist to be their personal court jesters, to brighten their day in their otherwise pathetic lives. Also fuck the uncle toms who submit to this just to be accepted. Now when an incel refuses to be a jester, people will say to him "why can't you be more like Incel Tom over there? He's a good boy unlike you." These clowns give me the same vibe as teacher's pets. I guess the mentality here is "I can't be disrespected if I have no respect for myself in the first place." You can't steal what isn't there. But this is the ultimatum society offers to low status men. Either accept your role, or you will be exiled from the group. They will just lie to you and say it's a sign of confidence. Just like how marrying a single mom shows confidence. You're confident in your place at the bottom of society.

I'm sure some of you here have jestermaxxed in the past. And look where it got you. Nowhere. You are still a virgin rotting here. So never forget: it's better to be incel than cuck. At least you'll die with some dignity. Jestermaxxing is only good for Chad to come across as "down to earth." Or normie men who want to live the cuckold lifestyle. It does absolutely NOTHING for incels except make your life worse. Press S to spit on jestermaxxing.
Yeah being a jester is retarded and usually the only role an incel has in a social group of any kind. When you’re not funny anymore they just forget you existed or only bring up the funny shit you did.

A great representation of this is Jeffrey Dahmer in the movie “My Friend Dahmer”.

The quirky foids that hypocritically mock weirdness in ugly guys while proclaiming themselves to be weird themselves are the worst offenders of this tbh

And when normies insist on putting you in the jestermaxxed role anyway you should make it uncomfortable for them to do that again.

In the past ive had Stacie's rolling with laughter at the witty remarks I've come out with (not intentionally)...and you know what, it didn't make a fucking bit of difference, they didn't even flirt with me. Now imagine the same situation with a chad, they'd be all over him. There's only one common denominator and that's looks.

Anything any normie has ever said in the course of history has had one purpose: benefiting the normie one way or another.

Always been able to make normies laugh. Humor comes very naturally to me, comes from being from an extended family that is very verbally competitive.

Lots of normies have told me that I should do stand up comedy or do a pod cast. They don't know what they are talking about and have no idea that real comedy is far more than a quick wit, but I like the compliments.

Just goes to show, though, that normies have no idea what they are talking about when they say women like funny men.