Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lets Hypothetically Say You Were Even Slightly More Attractive and Personality mattered(It doesnt Btw)

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Even If you were more attractive than you are.....what incentive do women have to date you....?....non especially when women are quite literally inundated with options from men who are better looking ..richer ......higher status..there's always a bigger fish....reminder if you find a women attractive chances are other normies and chadlites find her attractive...why compete......Imgaine doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a differing result..Insane. Why should you have to work on urself ...(Everyone In theory Should Wrk on themselves but not for foids for urself) fat roasties get shit tons of matches they don't have to wrk on themselves....Peesonlity Is A Joke

most women walking around have whatsapp opened on their phone with 10 running convos, but they have time for balding sub6 men supposedly

I'd much rather have a Becky all to myself than share a Stacy with 20 other men. Too bad women don't seem to think like that.

I'd much rather have a Becky all to myself than share a Stacy with 20 other men. Too bad women don't seem to think like that.
Terabased. Tfw no becky qt gf to cuddle with in saturday night :feelsbadman:

i m stacey only B¬)
beckys gtfo of my face

most women walking around have whatsapp opened on their phone with 10 running convos, but they have time for balding sub6 men supposedly
Lmao right. Not to mention the men she has DMing her on IG, messenging her on FB, men on her tinder/bumble, guys that live in her town that approach her, guys she meets at uni, etc.

What chance does a regular guy have? Let alone an incel? Even if personality DID matter, you’d have to be Eddie Murphy basically to get her to consider you.

Lmao right. Not to mention the men she has DMing her on IG, messenging her on FB, men on her tinder/bumble, guys that live in her town that approach her, guys she meets at uni, etc.

What chance does a regular guy have? Let alone an incel? Even if personality DID matter, you’d have to be Eddie Murphy basically to get her to consider you.

Brutal

Even If you were more attractive than you are.....what incentive do women have to date you....?....non especially when women are quite literally inundated with options from men who are better looking ..richer ......higher status..there's always a bigger fish....reminder if you find a women attractive chances are other normies and chadlites find her attractive...why compete......Imgaine doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a differing result..Insane. Why should you have to work on urself ...(Everyone In theory Should Wrk on themselves but not for foids for urself) fat roasties get shit tons of matches they don't have to wrk on themselves....Peesonlity Is A Joke
High iq