Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let’s just be real: the vast majority of women are not attracted to their partners

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Almost all men only fuck by being settled for in an LTR, almost always for his resources and not primal attraction. Only top 20% of men in terms of looks can be in relationships where his woman actually, lustfully finds him attractive.
This is why so many normie men end up in dead bedrooms, inconsistent sex lives, and being cheated on. Chad doesn’t have to deal with these things most of the time.

It's all about distinction. And most of the time we don't live in a fantasy world where people make the contract of relationship ebcause they are high on the primarchy. But because of the sentimentarchy, being sentimental, making her quell her low self esteem, and being a sugar daddy.

You ever notice how a roastie treats her normie husband all shitty compared to how Stacy treats her Chad husband?

You ever notice how a roastie treats her normie husband all shitty compared to how Stacy treats her Chad husband?
Sometimes Chad treats his Stacy like shit and they have a huge fight, only for them to fuck like rabbits afterwards.

We all have known it bro. We know everything tbh

Female hypergamy knows no bounds, even upper tier normies aren't saved from cheating.

It's all about distinction. And most of the time we don't live in a fantasy world where people make the contract of relationship ebcause they are high on the primarchy. But because of the sentimentarchy, being sentimental, making her quell her low self esteem, and being a sugar daddy.
Your incoherent schizo writing style is nonsensical and annoying. Stop trying to sound intellectual by overusing thesaurus big boy words.
It's all about distinction
What are you talking about? Seriously, what distinction?
And most of the time we don't live in a fantasy world where people make the contract of relationship ebcause they are high on the primarchy. But because of the sentimentarchy, being sentimental, making her quell her low self esteem, and being a sugar daddy.
This makes no sense. You're trying so hard to sound high IQ.
primarchy
This is not even a real world.

Almost all men only fuck by being settled for in an LTR, almost always for his resources and not primal attraction. Only top 20% of men in terms of looks can be in relationships where his woman actually, lustfully finds him attractive.
This is why so many normie men end up in dead bedrooms, inconsistent sex lives, and being cheated on. Chad doesn’t have to deal with these things most of the time.

No woman is EVER satisfied.

They're always looking for the next best thing.

Very important point, not being mentioned enough here.

Normies think that if someone is dating some foid she must be sexualy attracted to him. Meanwhile they will admit some foids in their 20s dating old man they are not sexualy attracted to.

All foids have the ability to leech from a man they are not sexualy attracted to, even if they had sex 1000 times.

Foids are parasites. Just like the parasite leeches the resources it needs from the victim, the foid leecher her resouces using her hole.

They are fucking chad behind their backs

Lets just actually be real, the normie man puts in no effort. Even though they were blessed with decent bone structure, they don't have a skincare routine, don't lift, eat like shit, and bald prematurely. Because they actually believe the blue pill 'personality>>>>looks'. I just WISH I had a normie face, forget chad face.

Normies are retarded, they are to blame for all of this shit we have today

Your incoherent schizo writing style is nonsensical and annoying. Stop trying to sound intellectual by overusing thesaurus big boy words.

ok good I thought I was the only one who had 0 idea what that meant

Cope only the top 0.1 percent are what women seek dude they alway's want gigachad's everone else will get cucked without gigachad's it's over

plenty of words were coined by some who would initially consider it arbitrary. take the word genocide. no one suffixed geno with cide until they say the jewish holochaust. no one would dispute that it needed a word to describe it after ww2. especially with guilt-tripping.
a lot of these black pill colloquialities aren't words but we use them.
stop contriving your laidback laymanism just to contrast me in a negative light. meet me half way.

Distinction is more important than having looks when it comes to being selected.
Distinction is the root reason anyone is selected. If you find a girl with a low self esteem, and you're average in almsot any way then your distinction is that you happen to be someone who is safe, and selecting of her.
And in most cases we live in a freedom based society. In india where you can essentially still buy slaves/ organize an arranged marriage then it's all different. But we live in a freedom based society. Depriving freedom would be good for incels but bad for civil liberty. So the pain/ evil done to an incel is moot to the pain/ evil done to females by depriving them of freedom.
That's why locationmaxxing works if you're a sub7 white guy when you go to SEA. Because to foid gooks you're generally still the most distinct pick of their shit tier gene flock. So then you become chad somewhere.
Whereas if he went to chadlifornia it would be over, like it was for ER.
Distinction is most important. Most women will just assume who they see on magazines/ posters exist in a higher world and then jsut go with what is more tangible, concrete.
And they won't believe themselves worthy for a white guy who looks like their dreams because he will just trade up.
There are so many underlying pathologies/ sad realities behind why an ugly guy gets selected that he will not want to hear it. Fairy braiding.

The distinction the guy will hold when he gets a girl typically as a sub6 who doesn't SEA cope will have to rely on socioeconomic status, and being an emotional provider. Never can he be a sexual maverick and walk on the street groping 2 or more girls at the same time as chad can with 1 on each hand.

Insecurity is good because it leads to perfectionism.It's the biggest secret which allows for compensatory mobility most compensators should not let normies know.

plenty of words were coined by some who would initially consider it arbitrary. take the word genocide. no one suffixed geno with cide until they say the jewish holochaust. no one would dispute that it needed a word to describe it after ww2. especially with guilt-tripping.
a lot of these black pill colloquialities aren't words but we use them.
stop contriving your laidback laymanism just to contrast me in a negative light. meet me half way.

Distinction is more important than having looks when it comes to being selected.
Distinction is the root reason anyone is selected. If you find a girl with a low self esteem, and you're average in almsot any way then your distinction is that you happen to be someone who is safe, and selecting of her.
And in most cases we live in a freedom based society. In india where you can essentially still buy slaves/ organize an arranged marriage then it's all different. But we live in a freedom based society. Depriving freedom would be good for incels but bad for civil liberty. So the pain/ evil done to an incel is moot to the pain/ evil done to females by depriving them of freedom.
That's why locationmaxxing works if you're a sub7 white guy when you go to SEA. Because to foid gooks you're generally still the most distinct pick of their shit tier gene flock. So then you become chad somewhere.
Whereas if he went to chadlifornia it would be over, like it was for ER.
Distinction is most important. Most women will just assume who they see on magazines/ posters exist in a higher world and then jsut go with what is more tangible, concrete.
And they won't believe themselves worthy for a white guy who looks like their dreams because he will just trade up.
There are so many underlying pathologies/ sad realities behind why an ugly guy gets selected that he will not want to hear it. Fairy braiding.

The distinction the guy will hold when he gets a girl typically as a sub6 who doesn't SEA cope will have to rely on socioeconomic status, and being an emotional provider. Never can he be a sexual maverick and walk on the street groping 2 or more girls at the same time as chad can with 1 on each hand.

Insecurity is good because it leads to perfectionism.It's the biggest secret which allows for compensatory mobility most compensators should not let normies know.
Again, stop using the thesaurus. It doesn't make you sound more intellectual. "Primarchy" is not a real word and it's definitely not a blackpill colloquialism. Many of the words you're using don't even make contextual sense. You're purposefully trying to make simple points sound very complicated and it often results in gibberish. I'm not just talking about specific individual words, but your grammar and word order is often fucked.

As for your "distinction" explanation, it makes more sense now that you've explained it. In your first post in this thread you wrote "it's all about distinction" and that's it. You never explained it further or mentioned it again and instead you went on about some unrelated shit. Do you understand how that can be confusing and nonsensical? You also keep jumping from subject to subject with no logical order. It's a mess and it makes you sound schizo.

Other than that, I generally agree with you when I can understand what you're saying.

Lets just actually be real, the normie man puts in no effort. Even though they were blessed with decent bone structure, they don't have a skincare routine, don't lift, eat like shit, and bald prematurely. Because they actually believe the blue pill 'personality>>>>looks'. I just WISH I had a normie face, forget chad face.

Starts a sentence with and, but. C'mon man.
Cope only the top 0.1 percent are what women seek dude they alway's want gigachad's everone else will get cucked without gigachad's it's over
If all chads & chad-lites vanished would high tier normie become chad with females being forced to adapt to that being the best a man can present or would many just go lesbian/fuck dogs. :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Why do they settle when they can fuck Chad anytime? Here's why: The men they want to fuck won't commit to them. Many women value the financial and social benefits of commitment more than love, and are willing to reduce themselves to a prostitute (by fucking a guy they're NOT sexually attracted to) for those benefits.

Not all women settle. I wouldn't even say settlers are the majority. More like 30% of couples out there. That's still a problem, though. If you're ugly/really short/disabled, settlers are the only women willing to be with you, which means you're better off not even bothering with relationships. If you're within the "5-7" range in looks, just be aware that women are only "less visual" in a pragmatic sense, and screen out the settlers. If she doesn't find you hot enough for something casual, she can't be trusted for something serious.

Settling is the reason for so many common relationship problems. If she's high-maintenance and demanding, she's settling for you (gotta "compensate" for the lack of sexual attraction). If she nags constantly or picks fights, she's settling for you (women have a lot of underlying resentment toward the man they settled for). If you have to run "dread game" or constantly "hold frame" to keep her from treating you like shit, she's settling for you (she doesn't behave this way with Chad). Settlers are prone to cheating and false allegations as well. Lastly, settling is a factor behind our high divorce rates.

Last edited:

Agreed.

As a sub5 male in the west. You should anticipate 1 of the 3 or a combination of all 3 flaws in being with a foid who settled on you.

Deadbedroom is honestly the worst outcome, because she's obviously cheating or prefers to fuck herself if she's too high inhib to cheat. Inconsistent sexlife would atleast be somewhat tolerable, can be tolerable if you're inherently low T.

Chad doesn't deal with any of this period. If any of these happen to him, he'll cope by plucking at one of his harem. This can only happen to Chad is if he hooks up with an absolute bottom tier foid who would do all of the above to any man.

We all have known it bro. We know everything tbh

Now it is time to apply this knowledge and convert it into reality to influence our surroundings.

What if she cheats on a man she is madly in love with :waitwhat:

I think this is an over exaggeration

I think this is an over exaggeration
It's not. https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/s...sex-3-times-more-often-than-women/773927.html

Men initiate sex three times more than women.

Women are four times more sensitive when rating a man's attractiveness due to economic status. Implying that women are not attracted to Intrinsic qualities as much as men are.

Men, on average, have sex drives that are 10x more powerful than women's, which is also a good reason why men initiate sex more.

Men simply desire women more than women desire men on average. Period. Why do you think Men pursue relationships and sex far more? Or why there are tons of more female sex workers than there are male? Or why men struggle with dating far more than women?

People here keep trying to delude themselves thinking women would reciprocate the same affection they give, being anything other than the absolute top tier. No, there is no true love in this world. Platonic & Romatic love is all bullshit.

Last edited:

tbh a chad doesn't have to do any of that shit

chad's don't get acne, don't bald

This is incel cope tbh. We are just the bottom on the barrel humans. We will never experience true love but that doesn’t mean 99% of the population won’t. They will. We are alone in this world. Our problems are NOT common. We are pathetic subhuman incels and are destined to rot forever in misery.

tbh a chad doesn't have to do any of that shit

chad's don't get acne, don't bald
Just like Stacy has genetically good skin and metabolism, but they're the 1%. Beckies have good skin and body BC they have skincare and work out, and most normie men could become above average too if they took care of themselves. Chads have their pick of every Becky and Stacey, they're not gonna fuck uglies unless they're Inca long dry spell for some mysterious reason.

This is incel cope tbh. We are just the bottom on the barrel humans. We will never experience true love but that doesn’t mean 99% of the population won’t. They will. We are alone in this world. Our problems are NOT common. We are pathetic subhuman incels and are destined to rot forever in misery.
No, this is happening all around the less and less women are limited.

^ Americans not having sex or any relationships from ages 19-30 has reached an all time high.

Women gaining more empowerment shows their true colors

No, this is happening all around the less and less women are limited.

^ Americans not having sex or any relationships from ages 19-30 has reached an all time high.

Women gaining more empowerment shows their true colors
lol keep coping. These articles are fabricated by lonely men to feel better about their pathetic situation. We are FAILURES.

I've asked foids about this and they all confirm that they find the majority of men to be unattractive where as a lot of us guys think the average girl is pretty/cute/hot. After hitting the wall they'll settle for good character traits and resources rather than only being fixated on appearances but of course they aren't actually attracted to him physically.

Last edited:
If what you are doesn't cut it, you have to rely on what you have. If that fails, then it's over. That is what many blackpills boil down to.

I've asked foids about this and they all confirm that they find the majority of men to be unattractive where as a lot of us guys think the average girl is pretty/cute/hot. After hitting the wall they'll settle good character traits and resources rather than only being fixated on appearances but of course they aren't actually attracted to him physically.
Reading this kind of stuff just encourages me to give up entierly on foids ded srs.

Reading this kind of stuff just encourages me to give up entierly on foids ded srs.
I don't blame you. Hiring a prostitute a couple times a year is legit cheaper than being with any foid if you take into consideration all the useless shit they want you to have or buy for them. I'm okay with a minimalist lifestyle but all wamen want are big houses, cars, jewelry, yearly vacations, a wedding, etc, and after all that they'll go and fuck Chad behind your back while blaming you for not being around enough because you're working yourself to death trying to pay for all the shit that she wants.

Screw all of that. I've seen it happen with bluepillers too many times. Love can't be real.

lol keep coping. These articles are fabricated by lonely men to feel better about their pathetic situation. We are FAILURES.

Oh I see. You only accept facts when they match your views

The whore only pretends to "love"/"like", be "loyal", and be "generous" to the nerdy normfaggot because that's what she's used to besides riding the Chad cock carousel: Having the most convenient beta for her lifestyle and ego to support her. She's simply playing her role. Nothing but an ingeniune long running facade. This is why/how divorce rapes eventually happen.

The birth of MSTOW.

Cope.

This is how chad is treated in a relationship:
Giphy 20

Yes we should separate the concept of physical attractiveness when we are talking about how couples are created. Not every couple is created because there was an environment where only physical attractiveness took place.

You may think that I am just acting autistic because there's no reasons to point out this difference since we are talking about other things. Yes, but by believing that only physical attractiveness matters if you want to get a foid is terribly wrong.

And, the fields that explain how physical attractiveness works, never denied that it is not ONLY about looks. It's hard to support your claims when you refer to studies that destroy your own claim.

Correct. Ascension for sub6 males don't result in happiness. These males have to constantly negotiate with their stubborn wives/gfs, satisfy their every needs, live in the uncertainty of being cheated on or divorce raped, only to be poorly rewarded with once-in-a-blue-moon starfish sex.
I made a post about this topic actually:
>males have to constantly negotiate with their stubborn wives/gfs, satisfy their every needs, live in the uncertainty of being cheated on or divorce raped, only to be poorly rewarded with once-in-a-blue-moon starfish sex.

Dat Fucking TRUE

Majority of men are just cuckmaxxers

Most of the men don't like their partners either. But a hole is better than no hole.

Sometimes Chad treats his Stacy like shit and they have a huge fight, only for them to fuck like rabbits afterwards.

Aggression turns women on. I remember the reddit post about a female user feeling aroused when she heard her husband yelling at a employee he was disappointed in.

When I walk in the street at night I see plenty of girls kissing passionately their ugly bf and laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back