Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's prove sexual harassment is not a big deal according to the feminist's own egalitarian standards

If a random female were to touch sexually you without your consent, would you feel bad about it?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No.

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I dare you to print and publish this, cucktears.

(I don't condone any illegal activity, I only think sexual harassment is not as serious as feminists portray it).

Last edited:
most of us just want human contact but this isnt a very fair way of conducting research and it just makes us look bad

most of us just want human contact but this isnt a very fair way of conducting research and it just makes us look bad
Why look bad? The point is, a random person touching you not a serious crime.

Tbh I think we're probably gonna be a little biased considering how touch starved we are, it'd be better to host this poll in a more mainstream platform.

Tbh I think we're probably gonna be a little biased considering how touch starved we are, it'd be better to host this poll in a more mainstream platform.
If it can be good for some people than it's by definition not a serious act of violence. Being brutally tortured and murdered is not good in any circumstance. This is an example of an actual serious crime.

If a girl find me so sexually attractive she wants to touch me, then go for it. I don´t care if she is a 2/10 if that gives her some sexual satisfaction then go for it. I would be a hypocrite if I said otherwise because I think I should be able to touch or fuck whomever I want so if a girl want to do that to me too that would be fine even if I didn´t find her sexually attractive it´s just sex. And again Jeremy Bentham Pleasure and pain, the pleasure she would get would be greater than the "pain" I would get vice versa

You forgot about sexual dimorphism, differences in male vs female sexdrive and standards, etc.

This thread proves nothing.

You forgot about sexual dimorphism, differences in male vs female sexdrive and standards, etc.

This thread proves nothing.
But feminists don't consider any of that, Face. They say they want equality between the genders, they say a woman having tons of promiscuous sex is exactly the same as a man doing it, etc. So there you have it.

Especially wouldn't care if she was my looksmatch or slightly below.

Is talking about being harassed by a woman considered bragging in this forum?

But feminists don't consider any of that, Face. They say they want equality between the genders, they say a woman having tons of promiscuous sex is exactly the same as a man doing it, etc. So there you have it.

That is a better point than your op.

That is a better point than your op.
Well, it was implicit that I was invalidating the idea that sexual harassment being something terrible according to the own feminist's standards.

Feminists preach there are no differences between men and women other than genitalia and want equality. But at the same time they claim sexual harassment is something terrible. Well, if sexual harassment isn't a big deal to men, it can't be to women, since they're equal. If it is a big deal to women and not to men, than the idea of men and women being equal is bullshit.

They lose either way.

I dare you to print and publish this, cucktears.

(I don't condone any illegal activity, I only think sexual harassment is not as serious as feminists portray it).

i think the matter of sexual harrasment isnt the sexual part itself

but the impotence of no being able of defending (usually men are physically stronger) ,the fact of someone being a menace and seeing you as a ''fuck object''

so a more apropiated context would be

if other men do it that to us

i think the matter of sexual harrasment isnt the sexual part itself

but the impotence of no being able of defending (usually men are physically stronger) ,the fact of someone being a menace and seeing you as a ''fuck object''

so a more apropiated context would be

if other men do it that to us
Ronda Rousey is stronger than me and I certainly wouldn't be able to win against her in a fist fight, I still wouldn't care if she touched my dick or something though (as long as she didn't hurt it, of course, kek).

Men x men is dumb, most men are not gay and wouldn't like it, it's obvious.

Ronda Rousey is stronger than me and I certainly wouldn't be able to win against her in a fist fight, I still wouldn't care if she touched my dick or something though (as long as she didn't hurt it, of course, kek).

Men x men is dumb, most men are not gay and wouldn't like it, it's obvious.

you nailed it

''if she didnt hurt it''

when someone is seing as your object (dont caring of what you see and think) + is stronger + sexually harras = someone that dont care of hurting you as long they can please themselves

sexual harrasment only can exist when you dislike or dont want sexual interaction and yet that person dont care and agressively insists
,thats why there so few chads sexual harrasers,they dont need it ,womens come at them

so to put clear,when a women is sexual harrased by men is equal to a men being harrased by a landwhale,or gay

someone you dont like +agressively insist in sexual interaction + dont care if hurting you or not +impotence

you nailed it

''if she didnt hurt it''

when someone is seing as your object (dont caring of what you see and think) + is stronger + sexually harras = someone that dont care of hurting you as long they can please themselves

sexual harrasment only can exist when you dislike or dont want sexual interaction and yet that person dont care and agressively insists
,thats why there so few chads sexual harrasers,they dont need it ,womens come at them

so to put clear,when a women is sexual harrased by men is equal to a men being harrased by a landwhale,or gay

someone you dont like +agressively insist in sexual interaction + dont care if hurting you or not +impotence
So the real terrible thing is insisting about it with threats and/or violence, which is basically rape. What about just touching someone and then stopping?

Well, it was implicit that I was invalidating the idea that sexual harassment being something terrible according to the own feminist's standards.

Feminists preach there are no differences between men and women other than genitalia and want equality. But at the same time they claim sexual harassment is something terrible. Well, if sexual harassment isn't a big deal to men, it can't be to women, since they're equal. If it is a big deal to women and not to men, than the idea of men and women being equal is bullshit.

MEN lose either way.

OK I get you now.

FIXED or CLARIFIED the last line.

It depends, I might get super uncomfortable but if its a full on "rape", maybe I wouldnt care.

So the real terrible thing is insisting about it with threats and/or violence, which is basically rape. What about just touching someone and then stopping?

well i think that will depend of two factors

-time
-agresiveness
-person psycological strenght (some people can handle better stress than other)

puting again the example of the gay (someone you dont want to have sexual interaction,to understand how women feel when they are harrased by a men that they dont want)

imaging a gay touching your peniss in the street by no reason at all

it would be a completly disrespect and you would get angry,yet is just minor sexual harrasment (no permanent damage,yet sexual agression)

now imagine if was your boss,and it insist day after day for one or two years,and you need the job
now even if the nature of the harrasment havent change
the time that have been happen make more stressfull and damaging

and now the other case

high agressiveness + short time

imagine a gay taking your balls and toching them until they hurt and you cant defend or dont know how to

and the third factor

depending of the women she can endure more or less harrasment before getting uncomfortable or directly feeling in danger and humilliated

well i think that will depend of two factors

-time
-agresiveness
-person psycological strenght (some people can handle better stress than other)

puting again the example of the gay (someone you dont want to have sexual interaction,to understand how women feel when they are harrased by a men that they dont want)

imaging a gay touching your peniss in the street by no reason at all

it would be a completly disrespect and you would get angry,yet is just minor sexual harrasment (no permanent damage,yet sexual agression)

now imagine if was your boss,and it insist day after day for one or two years,and you need the job
now even if the nature of the harrasment havent change
the time that have been happen make more stressfull and damaging

and now the other case

high agressiveness + short time

imagine a gay taking your balls and toching them until they hurt and you cant defend or dont know how to

and the third factor

depending of the women she can endure more or less harrasment before getting uncomfortable or directly feeling in danger and humilliated
I admit you do have a point, but I still don't agree fully with using a gay man as an example. Women may not feel sexually attracted to most men but if they're straight the diference between an incel and a Chad is less than the one between a man and a woman, which are different genders. I made the thread thinking about an one-time occurrence, also.

Yes I would be mad, nigga. If you’re okay with being molested by a female you’re a cuck.

Based necro tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back