Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's say I wanted to buy a "means of productions", to buy something that I could use to produce something to make money, what could that be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So let's say I had some money. Not crazy amounts, something attainable, like let's say I saved up for $1000.

What could I buy that I could use to produce something of value that I could sell? Be it a good or a service.

An imported sex slave from zimbabwe that gives you 80% percentage of her onlyfans profits

So let's say I had some money. Not crazy amounts, something attainable, like let's say I saved up for $1000.

What could I buy that I could use to produce something of value that I could sell? Be it a good or a service.
If this were the 1500s you'd be ahead of the curve if you bought a printing press ngl

Buy a 3d printer and sell pirate copies of designer furniture and wargame miniatures

buy a 3D printer and print 3D printers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back