Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Let's say you moneymaxxed, where would you show off your wealth to attract prime teenage girls?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I'm thinking of picking out a church with a few decent lolis and showing up every time with lamborghini, rolex, 10k suit etc. hopefully the parents are giga normies and get extremely insecure about money so I can mog hard. maybe in a year I can obtain enough clout in the community to statusmog as well. perhaps donate to the church or whatever so the priest is constantly praising me, be there at gatherings and get introduced to the local lolis. only need lamborghini now :waitwhat:

Hey IT and government organizations

11828960166 af565418d9 b

I'm thinking of picking out a church with a few decent lolis and showing up every time with lamborghini, rolex, 10k suit etc. hopefully the parents are giga normies and get extremely insecure about money so I can mog hard. maybe in a year I can obtain enough clout in the community to statusmog as well. perhaps donate to the church or whatever so the priest is constantly praising me, be there at gatherings and get introduced to the local lolis. only need lamborghini now :waitwhat:
I'd go to thailand or some dirt poor town in Mexico tbh

I don't want to attract gold diggers man :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I don't want to attract gold diggers man :feelsbadman::feelscry:
maybe if the loli senses that her parents are genuinely insecure and getting mogged and you are famous and everybody loves you because you donate and are a nice person then maybe she'll feel some genuine attraction. I don't condone betabuxxing in general but if she's a prime virgin and not some withered, used roast that's settling for cuckold to divorce rape in 3 years then it's whatever :waitwhat:

If I had money I just get surgery to get as close as possible to a chadesc face and then you'd probably have no problem with teenage girls especially if you pretty boy maxxed. You could probably try volunteering and you might find a teen girl trying to fill out her collage application with shit like that and you could flex your wealth on her but other then that idk.

I'd go to thailand or some dirt poor town in Mexico
This could also work

give me some money

tf would you think a church would produce prime loli, better off flexing at a middle school.:feelsPop:
sure but how? can't just walk in like that.. also some parents are still religious and take their lolis to church. these same parents tend to be materialistic as fuck

If you did wealthmaxx you are just making it too hard on yourself by going through all that work. Just go to any Asian country where 50% of all middle school and high school girls are literal prostitutes and fuck them. In America you'd have to do it the legal way and find a very religious/traditional community and pay into that community to purchase yourself a young wife. Then you can legally fuck the teen.

You could also travel with all your wealth money. Travel to rural societies and offer to pay the parents a few hundred here and there. They look the other way and you get to fuck the little slut right under Mommy & Daddy's roof.

I would build a mansion in Ukraine

I'd make thots on IG and Tinder indecent proposals. This is actually my plan. To moneymaxx and pay regular girls to be my whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back