Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Let's see if you can maintain eye contact with a girl up close.

It just feels weird and fictional tbh

easy ngl tbh just keep looking at her eyes and whenever she smiles or laughs look at her lips and smile a little (aka smirk). I am personalitymaxed but it didn't help me get pussy. try touching this IT

I feel like she's making fun of me by looking at me.

how does one maintain eye contact?

I got a boner looking at her teeth for some reason.

It just feels weird and fictional tbh

Yea.

I can but SHE can't bare my face.

:feelsbadman:

easy ngl tbh just keep looking at her eyes and whenever she smiles or laughs look at her lips and smile a little (aka smirk). I am personalitymaxed but it didn't help me get pussy. try touching this IT

That's a fair point.

I feel like she's making fun of me by looking at me.

:cryfeels:

how does one maintain eye contact?

I dunno.

I think she'll accuse me of "eye raping" her if I look at her for too long.

I can. They'll say "why are you looking at me like that?"

That video has distracting music and no girl would be reacting to you like that.

too easy women and guys tell me I'm always staring

I can maintain eye contact in virtual world but irl is different.

I feel more lonely looking at her for soem reason.
I was happy today, but now i am not sure what i would call this feeling i am feeling right now :feelscry:

I feel more lonely looking at her for soem reason.
I was happy today, but now i am not sure what i would call this feeling i am feeling right now :feelscry:

I was already feeling horrible because of truecel things that have happened to me yesterday but this video made it worse for me too.

Ultimate Incel trait.

Like any chick I talk to would ever look at me like this.

This is how far I got.

Screenshot 20200801 173531 Samsung Internet

Felt like my soul was being pierced and almost through my phone at the wall due to rage.

Feels like a movie breaking the 4th wall

I can, it's easy once you know you have no chance with them

watched the whole 4 min its ez af didnt felt anything

I can cuz it's a video

Her again?

She's in my facefap file...

I dont like it tbh. It makes me feel weird and pressured

Her again?

She's in my facefap file...

i kept smiling for some reason and i glance away a lot cus its too much to take in :feels: :feelsrope:

I think when ever I tell myself there is a 100% chance a women doesnt find me attractive I think its more easier to communitcate than if I have blue pilled hope.

This is how she looks at chad. Dont bother if you are subhuman, you will goto jail for looking at her.

It feels surreal tbh. I also got hard.

I can do this easily now. I used to suck at eye contact, even when I was a popular kid, because I have autism, but sperg therapy helped me there. Literally was trying to do a staring contest with the chick in the video. I won.