Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let’s settle this: is height or face more important?

Is height or face more important?

• Height

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Face

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • They’re equally important

Votes: 25 32.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I still to this day believe they are both important.

A 5’8 guy with the body and face of Chad will have more success with women than a 6’3 guy who is facially ugly and lanky. But an average looking guy who’s 6’3 will be more successful that a guy that, while having Chad looks and body, is only 5’2.

Both are important

It's equally important, but at the same time, you can be 6'4 and a 5/10 facially and won't ever get laid, but you can be 5'7 and 9/10 facially and get laid easily.

Can’t have one without the other

You'll get overwhelming response of face because this forum is full of larping high inhib tallfags. Height is way more important, not only to females but also to get respect from other men in general in daily life.

If you are taller than “her”, face>height.

Faight is more important.

Height alone wont save you. But you get penalized exponentially once you drop below 5'9".

It's not black and white.

6'4'' and ogre has its benefits, being a handsome manlet is pretty worthless unless you can pair it with status but you still don't command respect or have physical presence. Being average size and handsome is much better than being tall, broad, but average looks.
Right, it’s so stupid when people don’t understand both are important. One needs harmony to be successful

Face unless you're like 5'2

you need to be optimal in all aspects to properly slay. if i had to bet money though, i'd bet that a chad face at 5'8 would slay more than an ugly face at 6'3.

Lol at height >= face
Also lol at height being compared to face when we all know race is x1000 more important.

Face of course. I wouldn't see so many damn Chadlets running around with hot women even though I height mog them.

I feel like I see more tall not so good looking guys with girls than short good looking guys with girls. But not by much.

Definitely height. The pattern that always repeats itself when I see couples is a man much taller than the woman. Although his face is not the big deal.

You'll get overwhelming response of face because this forum is full of larping high inhib tallfags. Height is way more important, not only to females but also to get respect from other men in general in daily life.

Asking which is more important is just the wrong question, there are too many factors and variables to say that one is more important. For example, if you have a good face and you are average height you are considered attractive. If you have an average face and above average height you will be considered attractive. But what if you have a chad face and you are 5’4? What if you are 6’5 with a 3/10 face? What if you have a really bad frame but are tall?
Obviously, you need both height and a decent face, just like you need a decent frame, hair, etc. The reality is just too complex and nuanced to say something like face is more important than height without assessing all of the nuances.

It's not black and white.

6'4'' and ogre has its benefits, being a handsome manlet is pretty worthless unless you can pair it with status but you still don't command respect or have physical presence. Being average size and handsome is much better than being tall, broad, but average looks.
This ^

6'2 with a 5/10 face equals a 5'7 with a 8/10 face I'd say. You need another 2 inches (height-wise) for every step you go down on the 1-10 scale.

Height is more important for overall success in society, I personally would rather be tall and big framed and stay ugly than stay a manlet but with chad looks.

Of course it's height

ugly face , do a surgery = success

manlet = it's over

Face. I get fucked in the ass daily for having an ugly one.

Equal because you lack one you are no longer chad and most foids will not care about your existence. There might be foids that will like height over face more and vice versa but only to a certain extent. You can have the nicest face but if you are manlet its over. You can tower over everyone but if you no jawline and purecel face its over.

Face is the legit answer.

Average height and Chad face=slayer

Tall and average face=normie

What do girls see on Tinder? YOUR FACE

I'm going to go with face. I have an highschool friend who is really short but has otherwise Chad-like feature. He managed to find a tiny Stacy that's shorter than him and marry her.

It doesn't work like that
Yea it really does unless you are unhealthy pretty much anyone can do it and see improvement. If you are ugly because of a really long midface, bulbous nose with super thick skin, tiny beady eyes, or just otherwise horrible facial proportions or features you're outta luck

Face is just a little more important in most cases. Then again in some cases height makes the man.

Face is only ever a problem when you’re not large enough to pull it off.

being ugly is not the problem. You’re just not large enough to pull off being ugly.

just be large.. Everything else is compromise for not being large enough.

Face is only ever a problem when you’re not large enough to pull it off.

being ugly is not the problem. You’re just not large enough to pull off being ugly.

just be large.. Everything else is compromise for not being large enough.
:feelstastyman:

PSL 5? Make yourself 6’5” and you get a gf.
PSL 2? Make yourself 6’10” and you get a gf.
Those are both substantially above 1st percentile though, also if you're 5 PSL you don't need to be 6'5

Both Face and Height are important. If you're lacking in either aspect, its over.