Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Let's talk microaggressions, mannerisms and styles that normie guys have

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
that you just can't stand but have no choice to put up with.

If any poster feels called out because they do any of these things rest assured this post wasn't directed at you or intended to scope out your behavior.

Feel free to add more suggestions in this thread. This will be a change of pace because we are talking about normie guys here, not foids.
I'll start. This list is not necessarily in order of annoyances or grievances.

when normie guys walk slowly despite knowing that you are behind them,

when normie guys whistle or sing loudly in public when these are some of the same guys that get on your case for even happening to mumble or hum a song even briefly,

when normie guys talk in a fake ghetto type accent and insist it's who they are when it's obvious they are just trying to seem tough,

when normie guys have a fade or an attention getting haircut and appear to smirk at you for no reason,

when normie guys make small talk loudly and then give you a look or try to point you out as being by yourself,

when normie guys make a joke and they expect you to laugh even if you both don't know each other well,

when normie guys wear suits and ties in a casual setting (like on a uni campus) and think it makes them manly and try to act above you in subtle ways if they ever interact with you,

when normie guys insist on staring you down because your eyes happened to meet theirs once by accident, while if you even look at them for more then a few seconds in the same way they try to start a physical fight or at least become a lot more aggressive and yell at you,

when normie guys don't make space for you to walk on a narrow path and carelessly brush past you,

when normie guys carelessly walk past you and step on your shoes or sides of your shoes in the process, which ends up loosening your shoes and results in you having to stop and re-tie or re-adjust your shoes,

when normie guys don't make enough space for you to sit on public transport and force you to strain your neck and body downward to avoid making contact with them,

when normie guys take up your personal space in general as a way of trying to assert themselves over you, even though both of you don't know each other and you didn't do anything to them to try and provoke them.

Last edited:
guys with fade in haircuts look like fucking chavs

JFL microagressions

I'm autistic and can't pick up these kinds of things. It's over
Lifefuel for me then tbh
You have to understand normies before you can deal with them :feelsthink:

"It's all in your head bro :soy::soy::soy:"

Most of the passive aggressive actions toward incels in public by normies can count as and meet the definition of microaggressions.
Lets not forget that normies will outright mock you for looks or stature, infront of others to boost themselves up also. Had that happen to many times.:feelsbadman:

Lets not forget that normies will outright mock you for looks or stature, infront of others to boost themselves up also. Had that happen to many times.:feelsbadman:
Yup but as has been discussed many times on this forum by many other posters passive aggressive bullying and displays of aggression are more popular with normies now. Because those displays have the aspect of plausible deniability to their actions that more direct bullying and displays of aggression doesn't provide.

Imo normies want to make it harder for you to call them out when they mess with you so they claim that their actions are "just a joke", "you're being too sensitive", "dude calm down", "chill", "stop spazzing out".

when normie guys insist on staring you down because your eyes happened to meet theirs once by accident, while if you even look at them for more then a few seconds in the same way they try to start a physical fight or at least become a lot more aggressive and yell at you,
I'd love if something like this would happen.

But if you don't, whenever you make eye contact with a guy just give them one of these.
Tenor2

The sad part is that if you physically react, you're the "bad one". "That dude has no chill" "can't take a joke" "This dude is fucking crazy" Society like to punish the bullied instead of the bullies.

Last edited:
I'd love if something like this would happen.

But if you don't, whenever you make eye contact with a guy just give them one of these.
View attachment 389173
"Why are you looking at me that way?"
"What are you doing dude?"
"You alright?" *angry tone of voice*
"Got something to say?"

It only escalates. There's no way out but to grin and bear and ignore it. Which takes energy on your part to hold back and just accept that kind of behavior toward you which is emotionally distressing if it occurs too often.
The sad part is that if you physically react to asshole like that, you're the "bad one". Society like to punish the bullied instead of the bullies.
tenor.gif
Grade school and unstructured social environments are psychological torture for incels tbh

Last edited:
"Why are you looking at me that way?"
"What are you doing dude?"
"You alright?" *angry tone of voice*
"Got something to say?"
How come I've never seen such a reaction toward anybody?

Grade school and unstructured social environments are psychological torture for incels tbh
Grade school? Well no one in grade school is an incel so who cares what happens to them?

How come I've never seen such a reaction toward anybody?
Watch how framelets with stuttering and weird sounding voices are treated when they do this. The appearance of the guy trying to respond to attempts to belittle him matters more than the arguments or body language you demonstrate.
Grade school? Well no one in grade school is an incel so who cares what happens to them?
There are incels and low SMV guys in high school and I count high school as grade school ngl

Watch how framelets with stuttering and weird sounding voices are treated when they do this. The appearance of the guy trying to respond to attempts to belittle him matters more than the arguments or body language you demonstrate.
Yeah, never seen it. One guy says sup the other guy says sup and interaction over.

There are incels and low SMV guys in high school and I count high school as grade school ngl
What, you mean teachers? Because teenagers can't be incel

that you just can't stand but have no choice to put up with.

If any poster feels called out because they do any of these things rest assured this post wasn't directed at you or intended to scope out your behavior.

Feel free to add more suggestions in this thread. This will be a change of pace because we are talking about normie guys here, not foids.
I'll start. This list is not necessarily in order of annoyances or grievances.

when normie guys walk slowly despite knowing that you are behind them,

when normie guys whistle or sing loudly in public when these are some of the same guys that get on your case for even happening to mumble or hum a song even briefly,

when normie guys talk in a fake ghetto type accent and insist it's who they are when it's obvious they are just trying to seem tough,

when normie guys have a fade or an attention getting haircut and appear to smirk at you for no reason,

when normie guys make small talk loudly and then give you a look or try to point you out as being by yourself,

when normie guys make a joke and they expect you to laugh even if you both don't know each other well,

when normie guys wear suits and ties in a casual setting (like on a uni campus) and think it makes them manly and try to act above you in subtle ways if they ever interact with you,

when normie guys don't make space for you to walk on a narrow path and carelessly brush past you,

when normie guys carelessly walk past you and step on your shoes or sides of your shoes in the process, which ends up loosening your shoes and results in you having to stop and re-tie or re-adjust your shoes,

when normie guys don't make enough space for you to sit on public transport and force you to strain your neck and body downward to avoid making contact with them,

when normie guys take up your personal space in general as a way of trying to assert themselves over you, even though both of you don't know each other and you didn't do anything to them to try and provoke them.
you've pretty much described most armenians more than normies. Having said that some of them are really misunderstood, like you find that they are kind of nice in private, and they sincerely had no idea they were being obnoxious.

Last edited:
Yeah, never seen it. One guy says sup the other guy says sup and interaction over.
No offense but you might just be a big guy that was able to gain weight and muscle easily. There is no end of suffering for average to below average looking framelets. They aren't considered human males but skinny gay twinks that somehow are trying to piss people off by being skinny. Fat people especially fat women also mock such framelet guys a lot and tell them they need to eat more.
@BududubNow
What, you mean teachers? Because teenagers can't be incel
Many here would disagree with you. No I'm talking about male students in high school.
And all these displays of aggression toward incels in any context whether in high school or walking on the street is imo done by normie guys to boost their status and impress any women that might be watching. It works too. That's why they do it.
you've pretty much described most armenians more than normies
Nope this describes many white, black and latino normie guys in western anglo countries from my experience.

you've pretty much described most armenians more than normies. Having said that some of them are really misunderstood, like you find you find you they are kind of nice in private, and they sincerely had no idea they were being obnoxious.
man you hit the nail on the head.
my cousin and i used to call armenians "gorillas in the mist."
there's something about that race where they try to out-alpha you all the time and it gets so tiresome.
i was talking to one midget armenian guy i didn't like and he was leaning up against my car in some weird bid to be above me and i had to tell him to get off.

No offense but you might just be a big guy that was able to gain weight and muscle easily. There is no end of suffering for average to below average looking framelets. They aren't considered human males but skinny gay twinks that somehow are trying to piss people off by being skinny. Fat people especially fat women also mock such framelet guys a lot and tell them they need to eat more.
@BududubNow

Many here would disagree with you. No I'm talking about male students in high school.
And all these displays of aggression toward incels in any context whether in high school or walking on the street is imo done by normie guys to boost their status and impress any women that might be watching. It works too. That's why they do it.

Nope this describes many white, black and latino normie guys in western anglo countries from my experience.
normie white guys usually don't reek these levels of insecurity, maybe jersey italians. blacks that do this shit are more Tyrone-tier than normie blacks. normie latinos, definitely do things as you've described.

normie white guys usually don't reek these levels of insecurity, maybe jersey italians.
Yeah there's a lot of them in some parts of western countries.
blacks that do this shit are more Tyrone-tier than normie blacks.
Agree tbh but normie blacks still benefit from thugmaxxing and acting that way so they usually do it too.
normie latinos, definitely do things as you've described.
Machismo culture tbh

man you hit the nail on the head.
my cousin and i used to call armenians "gorillas in the mist."
there's something about that race where they try to out-alpha you all the time and it gets so tiresome.
i was talking to one midget armenian guy i didn't like and he was leaning up against my car in some weird bid to be above me and i had to tell him to get off.
it's funny to think of AM and his canadian autist accent. His personality is the exact opposite of a normie Armenian

it's funny to think of AM and his canadian autist accent. His personality is the exact opposite of a normie Armenian
Blank/neutral autistic stare, mumble-like weird autistic voice and not perfect motor skills = social death sentence for nonchad males

yeah, he sounds like someone imitating a cliche nerd.

i remember some annoying words armos used to say to each other too in elementary school, like "incha."
there was something so in-your-face and scammy about them.
i learned early on my life not to lend people money because some armenian guy i let borrow a dollar pretended i never gave him a dollar.
he ended our acquaintance over one dollar.

The sad part is that if you physically react, you're the "bad one". "That dude has no chill" "can't take a joke" "This dude is fucking crazy" Society like to punish the bullied instead of the bullies.
Exactly the type of responses they make to shift the blame onto you. Normies are really predictable after some time of having dealt with them tbh

yeah, he sounds like someone imitating a cliche nerd.

i remember some annoying words armos used to say to each other too in elementary school, like "incha."
there was something so in-your-face and scammy about them.
i learned early on my life not to lend people money because some armenian guy i let borrow a dollar pretended i never gave him a dollar.
he ended our acquaintance over one dollar.
what a bastard. I just remember funny high school stories about this Armenian guy I knew that acted like his Toyota Camry was a lambo just because he put a custom spoiler on it

what a bastard. I just remember funny high school stories about this Armenian guy I knew that acted like his Toyota Camry was a lambo just because he put a custom spoiler on it
yeah, that sounds typical.
don't tell me where you're from but i wonder if we're in the same general area because there are some cities that are infested with armenians around here.

yeah, that sounds typical.
don't tell me where you're from but i wonder if we're in the same general area because there are some cities that are infested with armenians around here.
If you see DEFEND ARMENIA sticks everywhere we are in the same shallow shithole

I once knew a dude called himself, Captain Armenia!

Yup but as has been discussed many times on this forum by many other posters passive aggressive bullying and displays of aggression are more popular with normies now. Because those displays have the aspect of plausible deniability to their actions that more direct bullying and displays of aggression doesn't provide.

Imo normies want to make it harder for you to call them out when they mess with you so they claim that their actions are "just a joke", "you're being too sensitive", "dude calm down", "chill", "stop spazzing out".

It's always your fault no matter what