Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets tell each other some of our deepest darkest secrets ;).

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I tried to put on my sisters jean once, it then became rip, as I tried to stuff my little bubble butt, and she then came into her room. My heart was beating so fast (or throbbing), that I froze, then she yelled at me. I tried running outside of her room with her ripped jeans, as the jeans fell down to my knees, I then fell, onto the ground, I couldn't get up because her jeans were stuck on me and then she kicked my ass, until my mother had to stop her. Then my mother kicked my ass, asked what was wrong with me, and asked me if I was "gay" or something.

I felt pretty embarrassed, so ashamed, that I didn't turn up to school for 3 days. Because I and her went to the same school at that time.

But hey, tell me some of your secrets ;). All of your secrets, will be taken to my grave, and I could assure you of that ;).

Now go.

I once wrote on a wall in front of a girl's house, how much I wanted to fuck her. She then wrote "Shut up" but doesn't know who did it. I went out with her 10 years later.

I'm ashamed to even be alive tbh.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Escape to the UK or Sweden.

Hell no. I may live in a depressing shithole, but I'd like to at least be alive (LMAO not really tbh) and have the right to post whatever I want online.

everytime my sister walks around with only her panties on I get a powerful boner

it's ogre

the fact that I go on this website is my deepest darkest secret.

OP is female and you're all getting trolled hard.

fukmylyf said:

Proof that this is a female and not a man with gay fantasies and the like? Post proof and ban will be immediate.

Anon said:
I once wrote on a wall in front of a girl's house, how much I wanted to fuck her. She then wrote "Shut up" but doesn't know who did it. I went out with her 10 years later.

Fakecel

fukmylyf said:

Is he really? How do you know? I also get the impression sometimes because he's always acting so compassionate but females wouldn't show empathy towards incels.

modus_coperandi said:
Is he really? How do you know? I also get the impression sometimes because he's always acting so compassionate but females wouldn't show empathy towards incels.

post history and writing style.

fukmylyf said:

1) I'm not a female, but however I'm open about fantasizing about being one.
2) I suck at trolling and everyone, people like yourself, could easily tell it. We all just fucking go along with it.
3) What I've said was actually a real life story.

For fucks sake... Just add me to your ignore list, or just ignore me, and leave me the fuck alone already.

fukmylyf said:
Looks you're no better than snitches and Normies, you're probably the type of guy that would snitch on his friends. I can't believe I actually trusted you and I thought you were actually a decent poster, also to think of the ounce of sympathy I had for your troubles. I'm legitimately disappointed in you.

fukmylyf said:

I will admit that his writing style is quite cheerful (kinda like how females type) but even if he was a she and she was trolling
Then it's a shitty troll

What's the troll?
Being nice?

Themisterpepsi said:
I will admit that his writing style is quite cheerful (kinda like how females type) but even if he was a she and she was trolling
Then it's a shitty troll

What's the troll?
Being nice?

same as the past.
provide content to IncelTears, push agendas, gaslight, and divide the community. I can PM examples if you want. (S)he's also repeatedly asked to be a mod.

fukmylyf said:
same as the past.
provide content to IncelTears, push agendas, gaslight, and divide the community. I can PM examples if you want. (S)he's also repeatedly asked to be a mod.

You should probably send your evidence to a mod or something

Themisterpepsi said:
You should probably send your evidence to a mod or something

yeah, I did. For real though, what kind of guy would post something like this:

idkwattodowithlife said:
If I was a girl, I'll probably fly over to your place and help you finish your job. Can't let those extra inches of dick, go to waste.

giphy.gif

fukmylyf said:
yeah, I did. For real though, what kind of guy would post something like this:

Me

My mom didn't stop wiping my ass until I was 10.

Kointo said:
My mom didn't stop wiping my ass until I was 10.

Looks like we have something in common. Now let's wipe eachothers asses

fukmylyf said:
I mean obviously she wanted to see your junk still...

8816995.gif

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
That's because you never did it with me

Yes I have. You just don't remember because I Bill Cosby'd you.

Kointo said:
8816995.gif

Yes I have. You just don't remember because I Bill Cosby'd you.

Unbelievable! My body is a temple I can't belive you defiled me! Oh well at least I don't remember it

fukmylyf said:

No he probably was slow like me

fukmylyf said:

No he probably was slow like me

when i masturbate i don't use tissues, i ejaculate right into my under wear.

poorcel said:
when i masturbate i don't use tissues, i ejaculate right into my under wear.

Same