Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let's think for a second...

Friedman

Friedman

Greycel
I took the blackpill recently and then I discovered the Incels, I know very well what is going on your minds: rage, bitterness, stress, depression, anxiety, sometimes I have rage attacks, the desperation, loosing the will to live and all that stuff and it's very relatable to me.
I'm a teenager Incel and I know I'll never get laid or have romantic relationships with women no matter what I do or how hard I try due to my DISGUSTING looks.
I've been in this community for a week I guess... Good to know that are people in the world like me (and sad the same time).
I saw that some of us make incredible good points on why women don't want us, but I'm seeing that some of us are really out of mind
Let's think for a second dude, I'm a sixteen years old brazilian DISGUSTING (in terms of looks) teenager and I don't know how it works on your countries but here in Brazil at the age of sixteen most people aren't virgins and they kiss a lot of other people and so on. It's really depressing being virgin at that age and NOT EVEN KISS A GIRL EVER BEFORE here so... Yeah, it's a bad situation for me.
Gotta end my life soon...
But come on man, let's not put the blame on all the women for we having the disgusting faces and bodies we were born, they sadly have no fault in that (I would like to put the blame in someone who's not God or my parents but yeah..pretty sad...)
Just thinking... What you have to say about that? Wanna know your opinions.
(Sorry for the poor english) :)

"Cmon goys, dont blame the woman for treating you like disgusting monsters"
Fuck no.
Woman are beasts that should be subjugated and purged

Gotta end my life soon...
Get BrazilianSigma dead first.
Also hello BrazilianSigma I know you will read this because you are an incel as well.

Well if social media and technology didn’t inflate women’s ego’s ... many of us would be able to looksmatch our way into a relationship.

They’re dumb thinking chad is going to stay with them and not use them as pump and dump. Women are so dumb.

They would rather be used as chads cum dumpster than to looksmatch.

Fuck no.
I don't said it, what I said is to not blame them for our disgusting looks
But SCREW them for treating us like shit!!! There's no excuse for that, this is why I took the black pill, I never treat a girl badly and what I get is bullying and insults and laughing at me due to me apearence
I DONT NEED THAT SHIT!!!!!
Get BrazilianSigma dead first.
Also hello BrazilianSigma I know you will read this because you are an incel as well.
Why
Well if social media and technology didn’t inflate women’s ego’s ... many of us would be able to looksmatch our way into a relationship.

They’re dumb thinking chad is going to stay with them and not use them as pump and dump. Women are so dumb.

They would rather be used as chads cum dumpster than to looksmatch.
Agree with you, now I'm clearly seeing your points, everything is starting to make sense to me now

Is this that white pill we've been hearing about?

Is this that white pill we've been hearing about?
I don't know what this shit is... gonna check it out
Fuck no.
Yeah, I'm gonna try anything but I would like to cause some WW III and end all forms of life in this plannet...

Nature did a mistake when creating me, a subhuman. I accept that women, as the primary drivers of natural selection, rejects me. I can´t blame them for that.

Two accounts, siding with each other, both made in the last week. Not suspicious at all.
@knajjd

Nature did a mistake when creating me, a subhuman. I accept that women, as the primary drivers of natural selection, rejects me. I can´t blame them for that.
Yeah, knew someone's gotta agree with me.
I also prefer to not procreate anyways, wouldn't want my son to feel the pain in the ass If he gets born with a face like mine

I don't blame them for making me sub-human, I blame them for how they treat me compared to chad. The look of disgust, the assumption i'm some creep. I truly can't wait till this world is wiped out. Technologymaxing atm.

You can't blame anyone that we lost the genetic lottery but foids are a cancer on this earth that must be controlled by force or they run rampant and ruin everything they touch.

I know how you feel. After getting blackpill and going through the rage I came to the same conclusion nda developed a forgiveness towards foid. But then I realized that even after doing all those things she will get a beta billy and live her life well off. That's when the real rage sets in. When you realize not only her disgusting action but the consequences of her disgusting actions that someone like you has to bear. That's my real bitterness. Honestly I don't care how slutty the whores gets but still getting through life without a scratch, that's what enrages me. Soon you'll realize it's the cucks that are to be blamed more then the foids. They are the obstruction to justice. They are the enabler of degeneracy and soon you're anger will be channelled in right proportion towards the right ones. Till then keep lurking.

No, women should be put into chipping machines. Jfl at putting the blame on yourself

I have a feeling a lot of the guys "hate" women for reasons beside the ones you mentioned. It's fair that being unattractive puts you at a great disadvantage. Totally fair. But from what I see, the people on here are moreless furious at how unethically women approach the idea of sex.