Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Letting my incel pet rat cuck my Chad pet rat for fun

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Around a year ago I used to have 3 pet rats. There were 2 males, a big black alpha Chad rat and a smaller incel rat. The other rat was incel because only Alpha rats get to mate with the females of the rat colony and this rat was younger and smaller than the Chad rat. Being a manlet incel myself I sympathized with this small incel rat. The female was ALL over the Chad rat, she would constantly groom him and play with him, doing typical rat bonding activities. Naturally, because I originally kept both males and one female in the same cage the Alpha Chad fucked the foid rat, leaving the poor incel rat to get NO pussy. After Chad knocked up the foid rat I knew that I couldn't let the little incel rat keep getting shit on and left out. At that point I got another enclosure and put just the incel rat and foid in it. I placed it RIGHT next to the Chad rat so they could see eachother. When the time came and the foid went in heat, without the Alpha rat to stop him, the incel rat jumped on the chance and fucked the shit out of the foid rat. This infuriated the Chad rat. He was screeching and trying desperately to get into the other cage. But it was all in vain, the incel cucked the Chad.

Fucking based. Dunked on that that bbc rat hard. You will be granted one virgin in the afterlife for this noble act incellah

U niggas larping about pets now? Fuck me the quality on this site is going down quickly

This could theoretically happen if you were to place a foid and incel in an enclosed space, as the foid would see no other partner the incel has a decent shot at getting pussy.

not reading that but you sound like a retard

This sounds familiar, I think there was a copypasta similar to this.

Brutal ratpill. Chad theory transcends species.

My dog is also incel. If I had the resources to raise puppies I'd find him a bitch. How do you deal with the excess rats, OP?

This sounds familiar, I think there was a copypasta similar to this.

I wrote about it on 4chan a bit ago and someone brought this up. You're thinking of the rabbit greentext
FNFb5

U niggas larping about pets now? Fuck me the quality on this site is going down quickly
whats so far off about this post? I was debating posting it because I thought it might sound boring tbh. all i did was put rats in cages and let them fuck its not really insane.
not reading that but you sound like a retard

My writing skills are weak, sorry for not delivering top tier content for you tonight. I will try harder next time.

I wrote about it on 4chan a bit ago and someone brought this up. You're thinking of the rabbit greentext
No I'm pretty sure it was something to do with rats or mice. I seen it on /r9k/ a year and half ago, it was probably just LARP. OP didn't timestamp or any other shit to verify it's authenticity. Probably just a coincidence.

No I'm pretty sure it was something to do with rats or mice. I seen it on /r9k/ a year and half ago, it was probably just LARP. OP didn't timestamp or any other shit to verify it's authenticity. Probably just a coincidence.

Unnamed
was it these rats? I remember posting about this on /r9k/

i remember seeing that thread on r9k lmao