Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Level of sour grapes: Incel vs. MGTOW vs. cuck

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Level of sour grapes:

Incel: Very low. A few edgy shitposters may claim to "want to be incel," but most of us admit that we want to be accepted by society and lusted after by foids.

MGTOW: High. Most MGTOWs are actually MSTOWs (Men Sent Their Own Way), AKA incels in denial. They claim they never wanted women anyway, but most would jump at the chance if offered. There are a few legitimate MGTOWs, however. These are the good-looking MGTOWs, guys who are attractive enough to get women but are sick of their shit.

Cuck: Extremely high (maximum level of sour grapes possible). Nobody actually picks cuckoldry as their first choice. Cucks just say, "I never wanted a normal relationship anyway" because their egos aren't able to handle the fact that they're sexual failures. They tell the world, and themselves, that they actually want to be cucks so they can pretend to be "successful" and act like they're getting what they really wanted. But if they were put to the test, if a cuck was offered the chance to have a normal relationship with a woman, where she actually respected him and didn't cheat on him, every single one of those cucks would jump at the chance.

Level of sour grapes:

Cuck: Extremely high (maximum level of sour grapes possible). Nobody actually picks cuckoldry as their first choice. Cucks just say, "I never wanted a normal relationship anyway" because their egos aren't able to handle the fact that they're sexual failures. They tell the world, and themselves, that they actually want to be cucks so they can pretend to be "successful" and act like they're getting what they really wanted. But if they were put to the test, if a cuck was offered the chance to have a normal relationship with a woman, where she actually respected him and didn't cheat on him, every single one of those cucks would jump at the chance.

"Actually I'm in an open relationship it's just that my wife and her boyfriend get lucky getting more sexual partners!" :soy:

High IQ and based

Cucks should be genocided.

It correlates with the level of self delusion - incels have none. We see things the way they are and can accept them. MGTOW are, as you mentioned, in denial because they believe they made the choice to live a food free life and not the other way around. Cucks...it doesn’t even need to be said. No group of people alive is deluding themselves more.

A foid is never attracted to a cuck, in the first case.

He lets other man/men fuck his woman to save the relationship and in that process loses respect of society, his woman(not anymore) and of himself (self respect)

I always laugh when I see someone who is literally also an incel trying to act like they are morally superior or better/superior in general to us. You are just as fucked as we are, you are just too delusional to admit it to yourself. The weight of knowing no matter what you do/say, the world will still be repulsed by you must be too painful for them to bear.

Last edited:
Want only cute adorable loli of culture. Or to bang pretty femoid

I think that cucks are born that way bc of bad fetam health. They are always soy and pro-equality, too.

There are a few legitimate MGTOWs, however. These are the good-looking MGTOWs, guys who are attractive enough to get women but are sick of their shit.

I doubt they are really going through life without women.

The only true MGTOWs people are monks, and monks can only do what they do because they physically removed themselves form the sight of women.I don't think it is really possible to be a voluntary celibate without segregating yourself from society (and i don't mean locking yourself in your house, i mean going off some faraway mountain or something), especially in modern times.

Either way, MGTOWs are just misguided incels. In principle they are on our side. Cucks however are the enemy with their compulsive worship of females.

Last edited: