Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LFA has totally abandoned blackpill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
LFA never misled or scammed incels in the way that many PUAs did, and he basically said most of what will determine your success with women is genetic.

In his latest video though he seems to have changed and so his advice can be summarised as just be confident bro and just talk to foids bro.

Has LFA gotta do this shit because YouTube will ban him otherwise?

Tenor

No idea who he is but if he’s right that’s cool.

He's still in the stage of redpill delusion.

I've stopped watching him when he became much less blackpilled. Nowadays he talks total BS. What a shame indeed!

Because he wants to keep and attract mstow retards

Because he wants to keep and attract mstow retards

This. Spreading the Blackpill doesn't make that sweet youtube money because the blackpills straight up tells you that you never had a chance in the first place.
but JuSt WoRk oN YouRsElF bRO!!

This. Spreading the Blackpill doesn't make that sweet youtube money because the blackpills straight up tells you that you never had a chance in the first place.
but JuSt WoRk oN YouRsElF bRO!!
An incel could start a dating advice channen and post one videos of a three second clip that just says [It's Over] and it would be the most High IQ dating advice channel on YT...

nice sig btw

JFL he was never blackpilled in the first place, he's a redpilled chad who thinks that all you have to do is put yourself out there because its that easy for him to get laid so it should be easy for you to get laid. But, what this chad dosent understand is that not everyone is white, 6'2, has a good frame, good bone structure, and good facial features. Short ugly ethnic guys, especially curries can't just do the same shit as this guy and expect the same results. He's just a fake redpiller who jumped on the bangwagon of making redpilled content for his own personal gain, do you actually think he believes in some of the things he preaches?

At the end of the day Chad, can never understand the struggles ugly men face in society, because they do not affect him.

If anything the hypergameous state of the west benefits chads like LFA because, foids will only fuck guys like him and neglect the other 80% of men.

One thing ever ugly man should know is to never take advice from chad, he lives in a completely different world than the rest of us.

Last edited:
Hes stated before that it is probably over for many men, but his primary audience is normies, normies can ascend.

Hes stated before that it is probably over for many men, but his primary audience is normies, normies can ascend.

Sorry to go off topic. I can't understand why you are incel. I've seen your face before. You hardly look incel tier!

An incel could start a dating advice channen and post one videos of a three second clip that just says [It's Over] and it would be the most High IQ dating advice channel on YT...

nice sig btw

Honestly are there even any Black Pill channels with high sub numbers left on Youtube? It's 99% redpill or MGTOW cope bullshit.

Sorry to go off topic. I can't understand why you are incel. I've seen your face before. You hardly look incel tier!
I'm pretty non nt in real life so that screws me up pretty hard.

Honestly are there even any Black Pill channels with high sub numbers left on Youtube? It's 99% redpill or MGTOW cope bullshit.
YT is becoming network TV.

Imagine telling a Curry to just go out there and do it :lul: :feelskek:

Doesn't matter if you are 'non nt' as long you look decent.
Nah dude one time I was close to ascending then I did some really stupid shit that I dont want to get into lol.

How do you go from black pilled to whatever this is.

This faggot has been trying to monetize off of incels, MGTOWs, PUAs, and redpillers. It seems he can't find his niche so he's all over the place. I think he does talks with that cuck richard cooper so he's probably trying to milk the PUA teet once again with copes and platitudes.

I met LFA at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

The blackpill is for incels, not guys likee this. The best he can be is redpilled, don't expect too much from the guy. Mgtow boys like him are allies overall but he'll never quite understand our predicament as we do. We would probably avoid or forget the blackpill if it didn't impact every aspect of our lives.

LFA is an upper tier normie or chadlite.

He used to have multiple gfs and most probably he still has couple of holes to fuck.

He is not an incel.

He's perfectly fine and should have a girlfriend instead of complaining to incels and mgtows online.