Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Lfe fuel to baldcels] Having Chad as boss sucks

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
My boss is a almost 50 yo, biker, bad boy, Chad. He is married, but keep fucking Stacies who COMES to him asking for sex. Almost every day he tells me his stories about the uncontable sexual intercourses and orgies he had. Besides that, weekly I notice at least one or two new high tier Beckys (mostly MILFs) costumers interested in him, some of them come to me asking questions about him.

Life fuel to baldcels: he is bald, but have a beard. Looks like Kratos in God of War IV

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING KILLING ME

My boss is a almost 50 yo, biker, bad boy, Chad. He is married, but keep fucking Stacies who COMES to him asking for sex. Almost every day he tells me his stories about the uncontable sexual intercourses and orgies he had. Besides that, weekly I notice at least one or two new high tier Beckys (mostly MILFs) costumers interested in him, some of them come to me asking questions about him.

Life fuel to baldcels: he is bald, but have a beard. Looks like Kratos in God of War IV

Yeah I'm bald and with a beard and yet this post is in no way lifefuel for me.

If you're Chad then baldness may only subtract a few points from you, but for ugly or even average dudes it multiplies ugliness.

Record him talking about orgies and stuff like that, then report him to HR for creating a hostile work environment. Unless he's also the owner in which case I dunno, jerk off in his coffee.

Record him talking about orgies and stuff like that, then report him to HR
Since he is literally a bad boy biker, probably he'd stab me to death if I do that. Once he left his locker open and I saw a brass knuckles amd a stiletto in it

jerk off in his coffee.
Kinda gay, but i could spit in it

Its over for KratosCels

Just have a skull like Kratos bro

you should report him for sexual harassment/ inappropriate talk in the workplace.

Does he have Kratos skull and kratos body too?

Ask him to help you ascend.

kratos is a mogger :feelstrash: teen stacies also or just used and discarded holes?

Does he looks like this?

Kratosmaxxing is legit. A lot of the faggots on here only focus on prettyboy Chads but ignore Kratosmaxxing. Too bad it only works for masculine guys with good frames. I wish I could do it but I'm a manlet. :feelsbadman:

Fine. This only works for Chads.

Kratosmaxxing is legit. A lot of the faggots on here only focus on prettyboy Chads but ignore Kratosmaxxing. Too bad it only works for masculine guys with good frames. I wish I could do it but I'm a manlet. :feelsbadman:
That’s the thing. You have to be good looking in the first place to look good bald. Most here don’t meet that requirement. Incel with hair will be an incel without hair, but balding for incels is just nature delivering the finishing blow

Doesn’t work if you’re a dicklet

Compassion and kindness should win

But no, women want you to be a complete asshole to every person you come across

Just be an 85-IQ violent fucker and you'll slay

fuck this gay earth