Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LGBT hate is part of /pol/tard 4chan faggotry, and is a massive cancer on this forum

you are ignorant as fuck

this isn't a counter argument to pointing out hypocrisy
In that case we shouldnt be criticizing women either because they are also a "marginalized group" according to the social zeitgeist.
pretty much all the gays have been purged from this forum a long time ago.
And we have you to thank for that @knajjd I used to think you were a pretty boy fag but you're actually one of my favorite mods who has never so much as given me a 10 percent warning. Almost makes up for the fact that you're a turkroach

Last edited:
This guy has been undercover promoting this for years

Ewww Faggot @Fat Link fat

No surprise anti-whites are also faggots.

Globohomo supporter

He will never be banned. He's been promoting trannies for years here
there might be a case where in theory you could get the same validation from tranny foid upon hanging out or going out with them. But thats just in theory. of course that will not work with the trans male.

just got my I hate white people thread deleted with 10% warning meanwhile stormfront fags criticize the actions of the non existent "niggers" on any topic remotely involving a darker shaded person all day :lul:.

LGBT hate is just another part of the alt right retardation rampant on this forum perpetrated by a few vocal /pol/tards that make incels look every bit as bad as """""media""""" says. LGBT has nothing to do with inceldom. Insulting an already marginalized group while using 5 iq non arguments hmmm.. sounds familiar :soy::soy::soy:

yeah in saudi arabia maybe
This.

Plus defending fags as an incel, even if you are a liberal is pointless, they would never defend your rights, would be okay with every hardship you face in world because you are a straight men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back