Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LGBT used to be GLBT

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-

And what about GLBT? Many say the acronym GLBT came from the early years of the "gay liberation" movement — because it was mostly run by men, it was mostly about men's issues and it represented men's concerns. They say gay women were upset about this so the order was changed to show how lesbian concerns hadn't disappeared in the noise.

Not even gay men can catch a break.

now it is ILGBT

now it is ILGBT
Lmao we really could have grouped ourself in there to stop normies from mocking us, but the downside is we're assosiated with faggots and trannies

Foids always have to be in the forefront.

GIT

bisexuality is a foid disorder and so is dykedom

I like how faggots are completely okay with it as well, because their group has other faggots in it so he's fine with the anti-male shit as long as his faggotry is celebrated by these fuckfaces, feel like the same goes for some of these ethnic incels who vote leftwing.

I like how faggots are completely okay with it as well, because their group has other faggots in it so he's fine with the anti-male shit as long as his faggotry is celebrated by these fuckfaces, feel like the same goes for some of these ethnic incels who vote leftwing.
Imo it's because a lot of gay men are motivated by resentment and jealousy of straight men not having to have lived up to as stringent looks and fashion standards in the past. Not all gay guys though of course but this is probably what motivates a lot of gay feminist men that find it fun to pick on straight guys and side with women all the time.
Other than women a lot of objectification of male beauty comes from gay men. Probably one of the reasons women like being around such gay guys too. They get to ogle chads more often because the gay guys like to look like at chads a lot too.

I don't understand why fags aren't antifeminist. Foids treat them like shit (as OP showed) and fags don't even want pussy. Those chemicals in the water must be really potent stuff

I would unironically leave the community if we started associating ourselves with faggots and trannies
saying that incels are the most persecuted group of the ILGBT community really pisses the soys off

saying that incels are the most persecuted group of the ILGBT community really pisses the soys off
Because they can’t fathom the fact that average men have hard lives

Not even gay men can catch a break.
Fags me

Lgbt comic

Just code for faggots.

Fuck gays and fuck "gay rights" movements and supporters. I hate them more than fucking feminists and jews and corporates and fucking everything. Bunch of retarded monkeys who think everybody owes them the world because they have a minor disability. Fuck you gays. If you're a LGBTQ++++++++ reading this please do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

Just like the rainbow being given ugly brown and black colors so black fragility won't cause massive chimpouts, everything Soyciety touches dies a slow, ugly, painful death.

Imagine a world without faggots.