Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Liberal arts women facing mass unemployment, high school drop out thots making $75 per hour web cam "feminists blame men"

why are you not paying me u inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

why are you not paying me u inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's also a black pill about college and uni. Women don't get to college to learn, they go for parties and Chads. Why would they bother when they can sit at home on a web cam and earn more money from their own bedroom a few hours a day than they could as a psychologist or whatever bullshit career.

feminsts will always blam others, fuck them

lol and there’s always going to be a guy with no balls at all to back them up.

Meanwhile I'm too low IQ for STEM and will probably hang myself when my parents die

Women are underdeveloped men

It looks satirical & a joke tbh. As if someone is parodying it.

Have you tried?
All I ever studied studied in HS is Ancient Greek and Latin for me math is practically impossible.I cant do shit other than simple equations.I tried doing the entry exam for CS and my score was literally negative no joke

All I ever studied studied in HS is Ancient Greek and Latin for me math is practically impossible.I cant do shit other than simple equations.I tried doing the entry exam for CS and my score was literally negative no joke

What is difficult about math for you?
Ded srs, not trolling.

I want to understand how manipulating one set of symbols to form concepts and make arguments (in Latin, for example) is easy for you, but another isn't (mathematical symbols and logic).

Who gives a f* about feminist, in both ways.

What is difficult about math for you?
Ded srs, not trolling.

I want to understand how manipulating one set of symbols to form concepts and make arguments (in Latin, for example) is easy for you, but another isn't (mathematical symbols and logic).
Language is not math and with enough grind anyone can learn especially if it's a language closely related to your own like Latin is to Romance languages.While math requires problem solving rather than raw memory and repetition, the fact that I choose a more humanities focused HS to avoid bullying also didn't help as math hours where few and I didn't have much interest in the subject

I never said itst easy, just a lot easier than math it's not like a was the best in the class but at least managed to get decent grades.

Plus at least before I got lazy and started rotting, interest played a huge role, Reading a good story it's a lot more interesting and rewarding to me than solving a math problem just to get a number

Plus at least before I got lazy and started rotting, interest played a huge role, Reading a good story it's a lot more interesting and rewarding to me than solving a math problem just to get a number

Motivation and reward seems to be a big factor in learning and information processing + retention. In your case it seems that this is emphasized heavily.

Math is the generalized, universal language (of logic and reality), but I think I have an idea where the problem lies. It's pure abstraction, whereas human language usually has concrete references. Ironically, math at a high level requires a wild imagination.

If you make an honest effort, though, you won't be too far behind, and might even surpass those with an affinity for it.