Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liberal cluster fuck: Students at Muslim-majority British school required to take classes about dudes fucking eachother in the ass, parents flip

Lol at saying that it's "vital" for children to know about families with 2 daddies or mommies. They will never even meet one IRL because most gays are just in a relationshit for keeping up appearances.

lgbt is degenerate. Imagine if you were the teacher asking his mom to come to school for report day and he replied "mommy A or mommy B that should come?"

It's funny to see the liberals and religion of peace clash.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this..

to be fair, it'll only fuel Muslim hate for gays, so maybe getting blackpilled like this isn't so bad after all jfl

I saw a college textbook that was describing how people become trannys and why its ok

Ok to have many genders bs

Jfl at the state of England.
Birmingham is like a Muslim majority anyway, and there are parts where it's like 95% Muslim, so why the fuck are there pushing gay shit on them?

I saw a college textbook that was describing how people become trannys and why its ok

Ok to have many genders bs

All those leftists...

Birmingham is like a Muslim majority anyway, and there are parts where it's like 95% Muslim, so why the fuck are there pushing gay shit on them?
The government wants everyone, even the mudslimes, to fall in line with globohomo

I want to smash a liberal’s face against the wall repeatedly

i want this world to end, wtf britain, i'm almost starting to cheering to the muslums to take over

Yeah I saw they are making gay lesson mandatory on cuck island JFL

The oxymoronic left JFL. They want mass immigration and to teach muslims to be gay.

I don't like fags forcing their stuff onto others but towelheads are an annoying cancer that needs to fuck off from Europe already so I think I'll slightly support the first.Having them kill each other is also a good alternative.