Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liberal Feminist Woman if you earnestly believed in equality, you would sleep with me

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
If sex is so meaningless, why is it so important that women have to be sexually liberated?

On the one side it is apparently super important when it's about women. But when it's about men, it becomes a nice guy or incel thing to fight for. Why is that? Is it possibly because this is the REAL problem behind most of men's issues and thus nobody wants to talk about it? Male homelessness due to lack of motivation and purpose from not receiving intimacy, suicides from lack of intimacy, violence, crimes, rapes from lack of intimacy, radicalization from lack of intimacy, almost all of men's problems have the same common smallest denominator. But then the soys will come in with their copes

"Noooooo! It's not sex! It's the patriarchy and toxic masculinity! Men need to be able to express emotions and be able to act more feminine without being discriminated for it." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Okay then here is a little thought for you. Women are the patriarchy. They and their few little chads are the patriarchy, no one else. Your average man is not part of said patriarchy because the only privilege he enjoys is to fight for female privilege while nobody fights for his dwindling rights and opportunities.

How would you define toxic masculinity? Isn't it best described as the discrimination of men for not being masculine enough? An intolerance of men who are not masculine? Then who become the primary perpetrators of this discrimination, pray tell? Who demonizes men as nice guys, incels and denies them basic intimacy? Women.

Why do radical muslims blow themselves up? Did someone forbid them to talk about their emotions...? Is that the cause? Or do they believe women are waiting for them to fulfill one of their most basic needs within the afterlife?

When homosexuals are persecuted, how come it is mainly the men who are being targeted? Are they uncontrollable sexual beasts? Or are they depraved of something so basic as affection and intimacy...?

When refugees flee into other countries because their country discriminated them to the brink, why do many of these immigrated men resort to seemingly unprovoked rape or violence targeted at women? Cases where they push women in front of a train or assault them? Is this an action? Or is it a reaction?

When men's sexual competition is so tough amongst each other that they feel they have to decrease their rivals' chances through violence, theft or insults amongst one another, don't you think that sex is the primary reason? Why is male nature made out to be the origin of the problem, when women have the behavioral leverage in their hands and they misuse and abuse it?

Last edited:
i need a tight warm hole, and right as I’m about to nut in raw, she SQUEEZES the life out of me

i need a tight warm hole, and right as I’m about to nut in raw, she SQUEEZES the life out of me
foids will squeeze the life out of you alright but without offering the hole

Feminism helped women and chads but left short, ugly and poor men behind

feminism isn't about equality lol

"Feminists want the power of men, the privilege of women and the accountability of children." Bar Bar

those fucking whores should be having sex with us :feelsjuice:

If sex is so meaningless, why is it so important that women have to be sexually liberated?

On the one side it is apparently super important when it's about women. But when it's about men, it becomes a nice guy or incel thing to fight for. Why is that? Is it possibly because this is the REAL problem behind most of men's issues and thus nobody wants to talk about it? Male homelessness due to lack of motivation and purpose from not receiving intimacy, suicides from lack of intimacy, violence, crimes, rapes from lack of intimacy, radicalization from lack of intimacy, almost all of men's problems have the same common smallest denominator. But then the soys will come in with their copes

"Noooooo! It's not sex! It's the patriarchy and toxic masculinity! Men need to be able to express emotions and be able to act more feminine without being discriminated for it." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Okay then here is a little thought for you. Women are the patriarchy. They and their few little chads are the patriarchy, no one else. Your average man is not part of said patriarchy because the only privilege he enjoys is to fight for female privilege while nobody fights for his dwindling rights and opportunities.

How would you define toxic masculinity? Isn't it best described as the discrimination of men for not being masculine enough? An intolerance of men who are not masculine? Then who become the primary perpetrators of this discrimination, pray tell? Who demonizes men as nice guys, incels and denies them basic intimacy? Women.

Why do radical muslims blow themselves up? Did someone forbid them to talk about their emotions...? Is that the cause? Or do they believe women are waiting for them to fulfill one of their most basic needs within the afterlife?

When homosexuals are persecuted, how come it is mainly the men who are being targeted? Are they uncontrollable sexual beasts? Or are they depraved of something so basic as affection and intimacy...?

When refugees flee into other countries because their country discriminated them to the brink, why do many of these immigrated men resort to seemingly unprovoked rape or violence targeted at women? Cases where they push women in front of a train or assault them? Is this an action? Or is it a reaction?

When men's sexual competition is so tough amongst each other that they feel they have to decrease their rivals' chances through violence, theft or insults amongst one another, don't you think that sex is the primary reason? Why is male nature made out to be the origin of the problem, when women have the behavioral leverage in their hands and they misuse and abuse it?
"Men need to express emotions"
Don't women prefer heartlessness over emotion?