Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Liberal femoid teacher of mine is requiring class to discuss feminist shit in class next week

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Next week we are having a discussion in class about health care. She gave us articles 3 articles.
  • One article is about some tranny fuck that tried getting hormone drugs from CVS and the employee refused and he got fired
  • The other is about stupid whores getting mad about Hobby Lobby not supplying female workers with contraceptive drugs.
  • The other is about some other sjw feminist shit about female rights and whatnot
She said we must participate in the class discussion. I don't know what to do. If I say my opinion, everyone is gonna get angry as fuck and probably report me and have me kicked out of the school.

These fucking colleges and educational facilities love pushing their fucking agenda on everyone

Western collage is just an indoctrination camp

Go full incel

You have 3 options

1. Skip that class
2. Tell her that you don't really know anything about the topic so can't say anything
3. Drop some Blackpill knowledge

Just reenact this:

that sucks tbh

Ask them why they arr jewing everyone!

Tell them to stop promoting degenerate behaviour!

Mention how you don't approve of White genocide! (Even if your not white)

Ask them why dont they open their own fucking freaky stores and business if they demand such obscene filth!

Tell her females are privileged because everyone listens to their problems

absolute state of education in 1920+99
i wish i went to educational facility in west tbh i would just argue all day with cucks and i would tell roasties that they are dumb

drop out and become an electrician

this is a great chance to spread the message tbh .
You should prepare thouroughlly and present the blackpill in a way that they vcant argue it away .
Maybe you can blackpill some classmates .

Do it OP, just don't be vulgar. Unless you go to some small liberal arts school you'll be fine