Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “Liberal” whites are secretly the most racist people ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
C1E8BAEC F130 4470 9DEF 6E7ED6862CDB

Malcom X was right

even Muhammad Ali was right

Liberals are Jewish made to try and force whites to accepting their agendas, and as you see today many dumb whites have fallen for that.

Liberals are Jewish made to try and force whites to accepting their agendas, and as you see today many dumb whites have fallen for that.

True.

Everyone is racist tbh, but liberals arent honest to themselves

Everyone is racist tbh, but liberals arent honest to themselves

I wouldn’t say all people are neccessarily racist by nature, but they definietly are prejudice or stereotypical to some degree. Liberals are just extreme racists in disguise.

Liberals are condescending towards non whites. Being treated that way Would offend me more than being excluded or separated. I dislike condescend behaviour and liberalism-marxists are full of it

They're racist because they assume whites are so superior that blacks and other races need special help to function in Western society. This is the core of their ideas about race. Everything else is virtue signalling.

For example the reason why they shame so many whites is because they think whites aren't performing as well as they should. They don't like low class whites like rednecks and neo-nazi skinheads and incel whites. They associate the open direct racism with those whites.

They worship other upper middle class and elite whites like them.

I wouldn’t say all people are neccessarily racist by nature, but they definietly are prejudice or stereotypical to some degree. Liberals are just extreme racists in disguise.

My excursions into reddit have taught me that the worst of the worst left wing racists are just subversive commies. These same shitbird commies HATE liberals. The Democrats are being destroyed by the Chinese through reddit. Ever notice how reddit goes down whenever anti Chinese sentiment is popular? It's also widely known that China has stock in reddit.

Well besides this ridicules story I do think that liberals and these hyper "moral" people generally are the opposite of what they preach

They're racist because they assume whites are so superior that blacks and other races need special help to function in Western society. This is the core of their ideas about race. Everything else is virtue signalling.

For example the reason why they shame so many whites is because they think whites aren't performing as well as they should. They don't like low class whites like rednecks and neo-nazi skinheads and incel whites. They associate the open direct racism with those whites.

They worship other upper middle class and elite whites like them.
Agree. White leftists/liberals are racist pieces of shit 99% of the time.

Liberalism is dead, a conservative man in the 50s is respected by his family, community and coworkers while a progressive man is seen as potential rapist and potentially problematic if he dares to slightly disagree with their cult's main viewpoint.

Liberalism doesn't care about us deathnics unless we've trapmaxxed of faggotmaxxed.
The Democrats are being destroyed by the Chinese through reddit. Ever notice how reddit goes down whenever anti Chinese sentiment is popular? It's also widely known that China has stock in reddit.

Based r/hapas and r/Aznidentity

This is very obvious to me. Liberals tend to view minorities as virtue signaling tokens. Even viewing them as needing help to begin with as if they are too stupid to handle themselves is racist as hell

You do realize that occurs because of the television and more right? If you were to put a white kid in a country where most of the actors on television, movies, etc are black & darker skin tone people are favored more on the television that they look at all day, regardless of if there’s a black majority, the white kid will just favor darker skin tone more. It’s common sense tbh. Basic mind control.

You do realize that occurs because of the television and more right? If you were to put a white kid in a country where most of the actors on television, movies, etc are black & darker skin tone people are favored more on the television that they look at all day, regardless of if there’s a black majority, the white kid will just favor darker skin tone more. It’s common sense tbh. Basic mind control.
i doubt television has this much of an effect on 3 year old children lol. the same thing occurs all around the world and especially in east asia. and this bias was present before the invention of television and even as far back as before we came in contact with europeans

i doubt television has this much of an effect on 3 year old children lol. the same thing occurs all around the world and especially in asia

It does. It’s better to brainwash someone when they’re younger. Why’d you think 3 is the age you’re sent off to school (preschool)?

Liberals use ethnics as political pawns. Just lol if you think they care about you.

It does. It’s better to brainwash someone when they’re younger. Why’d you think 3 is the age you’re sent off to school (preschool)?
2-3 yrs old is when infants usually enter the preoperational stage. television cannot have this much of an impact on children who are barely capable of symbolic thought. and a preference for lighter skin has existed since centuries ago, especially in east asia

2-3 yrs old is when infants usually enter the preoperational stage. television cannot have this much of an impact on children who are barely capable of symbolic thought. and a preference for lighter skin has existed since centuries ago, especially in east asia

They can’t make choices for themselves or deeply comprehend television, but if you beat it into their head long enough, surely they will. My parents always told me I sat around watching Barney for some reason even though I don’t really remember doing that lmfao

They can’t make choices for themselves or deeply comprehend television, but if you beat it into their head long enough, surely they will. My parents always told me I sat around watching Barney for some reason even though I don’t really remember doing that lmfao
im not going to deny that television has an influence. however as i said a preference for lighter skin has been present since centuries ago, particularly in rice countries

im not going to deny that television has an influence. however as i said a preference for lighter skin has been present since centuries ago, particularly in rice countries

which could probably be traced back to the catholic church depending on how far back ur going

which could probably be traced back to the catholic church depending on how far back ur going
it was before we came in contact with europeans. lighter shades of skin symbolized status as being darker skinned meant that you worked in the fields

it was before we came in contact with europeans. lighter shades of skin symbolized status as being darker skinned meant that you worked in the fields

I think I heard smth about this happening in japan, Dk much about asia but which countries was this?

I think I heard smth about this happening in japan, Dk much about asia but which countries was this?
this bias is present pretty much all asian countries where people are born light skinned (china/korea/taiwan/japan)

These topics are usually the “water is wet” type for me. But yeah, someone has probably already said this, but liberals are inherently racist because they firmly hold onto the fact that ethnics are disadvantaged and need to be coddled like a child thus implying that they are indeed inferior to whites who are already advantaged because they are universally more attractive, possess higher levels of intellect, and are overall the most accomplished race as they have been able to build civilizations and form successful countries. In fact, I’m willing to gamble they would struck in awe if they were to be put near a black with 140 IQ or a tall athletic curry. Of course they wouldn’t say anything that would reveal their innate train of thoughts (which is similar to that of disbelief).
Agree. White leftists/liberals are racist pieces of shit 99% of the time.
Yeah I started noticing this too by the time I was 16. In high school, these self proclaimed white liberals had friend circles that were 99% white

Last edited:
White liberals and conservatives alike both love nothing more than an Uncle Tom who parrots their talking points. Two sides of the same coin.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's still active klan members in the Democratic party.

just came here to tell i didnt read any letter here

Just watch how nervous they get when a brown/black person moves in next door. My neighborhood used to be white, but a few brown ppl moved in and suddenly a ton of houses were for sale. I'll believe them when their friend groups and neighborhoods aren't 99% white.

LIVE BY IDENTITY POLITICS
DIE BY IDENTITY POLITICS
Mr.J Trudeau is learning this lesson as I type :feelshmm:

My liberal white fb friends who virtue signal all day how blacks and ethnics are so great have virtually all white friends on their friend lists.

Liberals will accept anything outside of what is normal to a functioning society and life